Trouble Logging in On A Mac

Rapunzel

flower gleam & glow
Help! I'm trying to log in to myvmk for the first time on a Mac, and I downloaded the thing that is supposed to be compatible with a Mac but it doesn't log me in????? lol please help I really want to get on.

FlameLegend

omg not to sound dumb but where is that button? The only button I see is confirm I'm not 13 than it goes to an error screen.
Ahhhh this again haha. No worries! You’re definitely not the only one that this has happened to lol. Just look to the left of your screen a little and you’ll see a little white check mark box. Click that and you won’t get an error! :)

i'm having trouble logging in now...i click enter and the screen comes up but stays black....
I'm having the same problem. The loading screen stays black for a while and then I may or may not get to the loading bar screen. When I finally get logged in to the map, if I try entering a room it gets stuck on the loading screen to the room. I've cleared my cache, restarted my computer and tried different browsers.

@Amy @HOST_Nala

My boyfriend and I have been having issues all morning. Kinda sad because we want to take advantage of double credit day.

If I do manage to get on, there's a lot of glitches in the game. Furniture icons are associated with the wrong furniture, furniture doesn't show up in guest rooms.

lexis

this does not define you.
@FlameLegend

nothing loads i've been stuck like this for about 5 minutes now. that's if i can even get this far, if i relog from this sometimes it's just a black screen. sometimes it gets stuck on the initial loading page or if i'm lucky enough to get the map, it takes forever to load into a room if it loads the room at all.

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 3.54.54 PM.png

FlameLegend

@FlameLegend

nothing loads i've been stuck like this for about 5 minutes now. that's if i can even get this far, if i relog from this sometimes it's just a black screen. sometimes it gets stuck on the initial loading page or if i'm lucky enough to get the map, it takes forever to load into a room if it loads the room at all.

View attachment 14579
Wow that’s so weird :/ have you tried a different device or a different browser to test various scenarios?