Unable to log in

meowandrea

Hey guys - so I'm having trouble logging in...it's just taking forever to load and when it's finished loading, the screen just stays blank and eventually a message pops up that my connection has been lost and asks me to log in again. I deleted my cache/cookies and reinstalled the app but it's still happening. Any suggestions??

xo andrea

I thought it was just me! I haven't played in probably a year and got a new laptop recently. I was trying to play and i'm getting this same error message! Also, is there a current MyVMKPal download somewhere?? or no?

xoxobreathe

I thought it was just me! I haven't played in probably a year and got a new laptop recently. I was trying to play and i'm getting this same error message! Also, is there a current MyVMKPal download somewhere?? or no?
I still have myvmkpal on my MacBook air but it doesn't really work. you should just be able to play the game through safari![DOUBLEPOST=1548467096][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I'm having the same error issue logging in >.<

I’m having the same issue as well, I’ve tried all day and still nothing. :’c

Cyan_LilPrincess

Maybe we're just sleepwalking...
I went to the site, got a "Validate your age" confirmation message, but when I clicked yes to confirm it went to the error page again.

EDIT (7 min after post) 502 error now

Last edited:
I was able to log on about 4:30/5 pm est when I got home and as I was collecting my daily credits, the game went down. Idk if that helps a time frame for some of you who have been trying to get on or not. Right now its 10:30 pm est, so it's been down for like 6 hours now or so :)[DOUBLEPOST=1548476478][/DOUBLEPOST]Just adding an update in, when trying to get to the game site (as of 11 pm est) it now says "502 bad gateway"

Last edited: