Unofficial news letter (8/6/17) with pictures

VickyMouse

So since there isn't a news letter yet I figured I'd help some players who are wondering if it's worth logging on and don't see anything new in the news letter (like myself)

Just released today in the Emporium is a bunch of "Goofy Movie" items! This includes a nice warm bowl of "hi dad" soup, bunny slippers (eek), a stylish possum hat, a disco floor (was that in the sequel?), and a Power line symbol pin!

Today there is a Quest called "August Quest Series -Quest 1- Road to Powerline" which starts in the Main Street room! (As Staff mentioned in another thread, this will be a fairly basic quest due to technical issues and there won't be any games or hidden items.
Prizes include a Powerline cut out for rooms and a Roxanne pin.

There are Black Cauldron Trades going on all month, unfortunately I have not been able to make these events and have not been able to find another player wearing them. But hopefully someone will post a picture of theirs on this thread.

The host event prizes are Powerline sunglasses for the main prize and the consolation prize is a Powerline poster! I am unsure what the prize is for waiting in the queue after the event ended, but maybe another player can enlighten me!

I know my pictures aren't the best and maybe another player has some better shots too! Share your pictures, thoughts and anything I may have left out! :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

VickyMouse

Update
VMK_Schweetz posted "The newsletter should be updated later tonight or early tomorrow morning. Sorry for the hold up on this!"
2 hours ago

VickyMouse

Hey since the SITS and POTC prizes have been updated can you guys post pictures so all users can see what the prizes are? (I checked the newsletter and it's not there)