Upcoming changes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
If there are more people on, will there be multiple Host rooms running? It has been hard enough to get into an event without everyone being able to play. Just want to be sure that if we cannot use clones, which I am totally okay with, that we will still be able to be a part of such events.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
If there are more people on, will there be multiple Host rooms running? It has been hard enough to get into an event without everyone being able to play. Just want to be sure that if we cannot use clones, which I am totally okay with, that we will still be able to be a part of such events.
With the no clone rule, that should cut queues in half! So you should be able to get in just fine! If we reach insane numbers in the queue, we may consider 2 events at once. But only time will tell! ♥

S_Stitch

This is totally awesome and I can't wait for these changes to come! First of all, I love the new website! It looks so good! But second I want to say my favorite thing about this is the fact that you guys are sending out emails to the 60000!! people who have signed up! I hope to see many new faces! The small community we already have on this game is so kind and caring, but I believe that getting more people onto the game would be awesome! Sometimes I will go on the game, and see literally no one, which makes me so sad, because so many people are missing out on this amazing game! I just want to thank all you guys for doing this! :)

Fix

Coolest Member
THANK YOU for cracking down on the clone abuse! It has been getting old and it’ll be nice that we will all have the same advantage. I also noticed that you included “no trading credits for outside currency” into the rules and I really appreciate that staff had that discussion. Thanks for being so transparent with us. Though I’m sad I won’t be able to play VMK for a week, I can’t wait to see all of the positive changes after it re-opens. I’m already excited! (Not to mention, I should probably focus on my final projects this next week, so getting rid of one more distraction might fare wel for my GPA)

So does this mean I can't ride the rides with 2 people anymore? I understand playing mini games and riding is out. Honestly this feels like an attack on people who have 1 other player "clone" I totally see the clone issue with host games and such. Sad you have to ban everything for clones as I have had another player in game since day 1 and now he is just useless. Thx!

Last edited:
Thanks, your hard work is appreciated. I'll try to play this weekend. Also, nice monthly themed item and game website design. I love meeko! Also, maybe we can see a new forum skin to match the new MyVMK website design? :)

GoldenEyez

.: Be Yourself And Dont Wait For Approval :.
I have yet to see anyone ask about how those who have more than one person in the household playing the game, how will they be able to attend host events and do quests etc.. being on the same IP Address? Have you guys decided on a method of determining those that are clones versus another member of the household?

But I do love the new website and am excited for the changes to come! Thank you all for your dedicated time and effort into this game! <3

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I have yet to see anyone ask about how those who have more than one person in the household playing the game, how will they be able to attend host events and do quests etc.. being on the same IP Address? Have you guys decided on a method of determining those that are clones versus another member of the household?

But I do love the new website and am excited for the changes to come! Thank you all for your dedicated time and effort into this game! <3
We do have a way to check this, it is not based solely on IP!

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I hope the player population picks up as well, maybe I'll get back into playing. I've been gone awhile and honestly had no idea that the work Amy and staff were putting into this game was this big, in fact I kind of thought it was abandoned and just dying off so this is awesome to see and I appreciate all the work being done :twist:

Amy

Head Administrator
Will the sale items still be available in Small World Imports? I wasn't able to pick them up yet due to travel schedule. Also wondering about how this will affect families, all four of us play, frequently on same completer.
families will be fine, if you're worried send us an email when the game reopens so we can put a note on your accounts. As long as you're not all playing at the same time somehow though, it won't even be an issue.

I know I have already commented on this but I am also excited about those invites! I think new players would be awesome and so exciting! And I want to add... If y'all have even looked at VFK you should know that this game is a dang blessing LOL THAT GAME IS THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES

Are we going to have a chance to do ballroom trades and get more stain glass princess pins when vmk comes back on? since three of the ballroom trades were cancelled? I'm missing two and I don't really want to pay an arm and a leg for them lol

REWOLF

I have a suggestion for the POTC lobby, because there are two factions of players now (Normal playing the game like it was designed to be played ) and (Friendly players). Maybe re-name 2 of the instances for exp. Normal Play would be automatic instance you go into when clicking on potc from map and Friendly Play would be an separate instance those players can use. This way the cheaters... cough cough I mean friendlies won't bog down the lobby for the rest of us. Thank You to all who put in so much hard work to make myvmk great!

Status
Not open for further replies.