Update TD Magic prizes

Wonder

Hi!

I was wondering if the TD prize pool could be updated with new furni items? Maybe even older pins or credit amounts like 500c, 1k, etc. It hasn't been updated since it came out.

I was also wondering if you could get like.. an ash pin or something when you lose so you at least get 50c lol (or maybe make it dirt idk)

thx

Mx. Ryden

Love all of this. The older pins would be really nice for newer players like myself, and I definitely think mixing it up with some small credits like the sword does would be nice. Ash as a loss is a good idea too, 50c is nearly nothing but it's something as you state, and bringing in a new ash type like dirt is pretty clever! Plus I'm one of those people that'll use ash for lanyard deco, brown would be nice for things ;p TLDR, this idea is Ryden Approved *stamps* :thumbsup:

Edit/addition: Got my brain going, and as well as these ideas it'd maybe be cool to have some TD exclusive pins (probably keep them common though). The dirt ash idea made me think of a little pile of dirt with a cute flower sticking out as a pin, so running with that kinda idea you could get creative with TD find pins :)

Last edited:

Klimt

lover of art
Down for this idea, as well as Ry's pin idea from above. I'd also love if they put in rooms. They don't have to be super common but it would definitely add more fun to it!

Lazarus

I love the dirt and dirt with flower ideas! Also on board with the entire updating-TD thing too. Please do

Squiggle

I think if a refresh happened I'd love to see some myvmk furniture added to the list aswell we have so much of it in game that is relatively cheap but hard to find anything from 2015-2016 releases I would love to see added to a new editions of TD, also some rare hats like mama odie or the shaved iced ears would make good rare or ultra rare drops.

Also @Mxryden's idea is super good love the idea of a dirt pin that sells for 20-50c each instead of nothing