User appreciation post.

Fairy

Hi, I'd just like to take the time to make a thread about what happened tonight. I won't say who this post is about because I'm not sure if he/she would want it publicly known but anyways... Tonight I came across someone I have NEVER met, or even seen around MyVMK before, trading their "super rare" pink flips. I tried offering some Magic and random stuff because I pretty much traded everything good I had for stitch hat. I told them that I didn't really know what I could offer because I didn't have much left. I was pretty much offering on something I knew I couldn't afford, I was also somewhat just offering as a joke because I know how people are when it comes to getting rare on this game. It's a real struggle if you don't really have firewalls/clocks so I knew it was a lost cause.. I left the room then came back a bit later, and started hopelessly offering to the same person again LOL..

Next thing I know this person trades me and long story short they gave the pink flips to me for free, saying " You want them more than I do so " when I even had a stitch hat already.. I'm still in shock to be honest. I know a lot of people aren't to fond of the MyVMK Community... I guess that's why I'm here posting this thread. I wanted to say that there are some really great people in this game.

It's nice to see or even get to experience someone " spreading the magic " & In a way, this has inspired me. I want to do more things like this for the community. For the sake of making it a better place for everyone. Little things like this can go a long way for someone else. I hope I can make someones day here soon.

BTW, I gave the pink flips gifted to me to my friend Kitten and she is a very happy kitty :]

Some users really are so generous and caring. They play for more than just the items and it is extremely nice to see.

:thumbsup:

ClarityG

Congrats on the pink flips, Kitten!

I was going to start a similar thread after what happened to me yesterday. I was talking in the fireworks lobby about the crates/keys and how I was happy that they put new carpet chairs in the crates because I love all things Aladdin. Then someone I hadn't met before gave me a red carpet chair. (Thanks, ToofyTate!)

I agree that there are some great people in the community, and I hope I can be one of those that help "spread the magic".

Shrimp

Awwh, yes! This community has its share of really amazing people!

I want to call out Sharks on this post. He literally joined 4-5 days ago and was lucky enough to earn a stitch hat in such short time (which I believe he deserved 100 percent, he's so sweet). I've only known him for 2 days and today he surprised me by giving away his stitch! I truly couldn't accept... he worked so hard... but he threatened to sell it... I worried he was quitting but he simply won't be bothered with owning any rares. He has also given away much of his magics and good furnitures to others who he saw would find them more useful.

And of course a big shout out to PayItForward for starting a great movement! :D