Valid Unknown Subject

WidDos

The Coder Mind
My book I am writing. and later make it into a game using Unity3D (Game Engine).

I don't have anything to share but... I do can share some details!

The book is somewhat a Dark book, at first the story starts out fine and later it starts to go dark. like bad things happen and such.

But if got any questions regarding about "Valid Unknown Subject" Please ask way!
And please don't ask way is the book called "Valid Unknown Subject" since I think it best keep that a secret until well... You read it.
But I got many other books! I even have a Halo Book I am figuring out how make it work. I only can so far share you a part of it. since still writing it.

Everything fades black. There was only faint of sound. Jessica. Jessica? She is not responding said Dr. Halsey. Take her to the Medical, bay 831 right away. Dr. Halsey what you like us tell the family? said an Marine. She was killed in action. Madam, we are ready to go? said Johnson. Yes to the main ship. Hello Dr. Halsey she is not stable. she will make it though. said Ronald. Dr. Halsey are you sure she is the one? Yes, she has the same mark he does, but don't have them in the same room. Put her with the others. *later* Hello. said Jessica. is anyone there? Hey I am Jorge. and that is Kat. Welcome aboard UNSC Colugo. What your Name? said Jorge. I am Jessica. Why are we wearing outdated lab gowns? What we doing on the ship? said Jessica. we not Sure but there more of us. It just some of in other rooms. But you must be Hungry there a cafeteria somewhere around here. said Jorge. Yeah I am kind of Hungry. Hello what like eat? We got Chicken, Steak, Ribs, Salad? said Cafeteria Lady. I will have a salad please. said Jessica. There you go. said Cafeteria Lady. Thanks. said Jessica. Hey Jorge. said John. Hey my pal John how was the Project R? Fine I suppose. Who the new Girl? said John. I am Jessica. said Jessica. Jessica? Is that you? said John. Do I know you? said Jessica. I am your Brother John. said John. Oh I totally forgot about you It been so long like a year. said Jessica. Don't cry it ok I thought I would never see you again ether. said John. Everyone this is not a Drill! There are covenant on board. Said Inacom. Come on Jessica. said John.