Value Check on old account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleylaurie789

hi! So i finally got the access to my old account after not knowing the password on it for quite some time. I stopped playing and I couldnt remember it, so I made a new one. I finally gained access to it and I found quite a few (hopefully) valuable items. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know what the value is on any of these items! Id like a few opinions as well. Thanks

Clothing:
Bird Hat
60th Celebration Minnie outfit (shirt,skirt,shoes)
Captain Hooks outfit (shirt,pants,shoes)
Ellas Butterfly outfit (Shirt,skirt,shoes)
Haunted Mansion Bride (shirt,skirt,veil)
Jolly Roger Hat
Mickey Ears 60th Celebration
Mickey Ears Classic
Mickey Ears King
Mickey Ears Paint the Night (rainbow,white,indago,coral,mint green,lime green,charcol)
Mickey Ears Pumpkin
Minnie Ears Classic
Minnie Ears Queen
Oswald Ears
Princess Tiara Silver
Full Pirates Outfits (purple and red?)
Princess Hat Green
Full Pink Superhero Outfit

Pins:
Magic-4th fireworks (5star)
Single use bat magic
DLR 60th Diamond Mickey
Popcorn magic
Tsum Tsum pins
Love Wins (pink and silver)
Magic Mr Toads Car (3star)

Furnishings:
I have a lot of Halloween Decor from 2015, anything specific worth a lot?

Jay.

A lot of these items could sell for high though in a auction, PTN ears for example, HM Bride, Tiara. Other than that unless you have rare tsum pins (chernabog, sorcerer mickey, baby Pegasus, stitch, ect) that’s about it.

ashleylaurie789

If you are looking to sell some of these items at all please let me know. :)
Which ones in particular are you looking for?[DOUBLEPOST=1534186520][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks!! Any idea about the Magic’s? I have a 5 star firework magic
A lot of these items could sell for high though in a auction, PTN ears for example, HM Bride, Tiara. Other than that unless you have rare tsum pins (chernabog, sorcerer mickey, baby Pegasus, stitch, ect) that’s about it.

Hello! I'm interested in the Oswald ears, though I'm not sure how much they're worth in the market... :'c

Hi! You can definitely have them. I also dont know how much they are worth, ill try to do some research and let you know? Let me know what you find out too.
I messaged you! c:
If you're online right now, we can meet up and do a trade right now, if you like!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.