= VALUE CHECK =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

i like trading..
Thanks for the quick reply! :) :)
However, I just joined myVMK a couple of days ago, and I noticed that gift cards have been retired? tbh, I don't even know what they are, ha.
I was wondering if anyone knew what they were going for now that gift cards aren't a thing.
A lot of the items still have their same value on them, if you look at the first page of this. you can see other value's of clothings and you can compare them with a maleficent hat.
Some people are still trading gift cards though if you're wanting them. They were sold in store for 10k credits, but when you claim it, it will only give you 9,500 credits.

What is the Gradient Blue Heart Chair worth?
Seen each valentine chairs go for 2k per.

Brad

i like trading..
In credits, the value of:
Firewall
Pink Tiki
Red Crate
firewall - 20K,
pink tiki - 3 to 5K
Red crates - no idea, sorry
Value and the demand for purple jester hat and Herbie couch? Thanks :)
Purple jester hat not demanded at all. you can probably get 20 or more hats for 1 gift card.
Herbie couch - around 1,000 credits
Anyone know the value of the fireworks pin from SITS? I still haven't gotten it... :( Guess I will have to trade for it. :(
around 2-3 gift cards worth
2-4 GCs. Keep trying! I pulled one just the other day and I've never pulled anything rare from the "stone" before. Good luck! :)

EDIT:
I think this should be a sticky. I am always looking at this thread for trading values and it'd help it be easier to find.
Thanks! :)

ashleyisradd

1 Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
2 Halloween Bat Bags
1 Halloween Candy Corn Chair
2 Halloween Candy Dispensers
5 White Mickey Ghosts
1 Halloween Pumpkin Bags
1 Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree
1 Green Heart Chair
1 Green HK Paper Lantern
1 Red HK Paper Lantern
1 Mickey Ear Pumpkin
12 Orange Crates

values please :-)

Lindsay

Do you know the values of:
Gumdrop Chair
Chocolate Bar Carpet
Gingerbread blocks
Candy Lollipop tree
Candy Lollipop floweer
Standing Mint Block
Flat Mint Block
Rainbow Lollipop Tree Cyan

Last edited:

Ms_Special

Value of Red Crate:
2.5-3k per crate.
This is the trade I've been doing and haven't seen many others trying to trade for them so I'd say this is the closest value there is.

Brad

i like trading..
Ornament pin set?
In my op, it's at least 1 gift card. or 1.5K per pin.
1 Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
2 Halloween Bat Bags
1 Halloween Candy Corn Chair
2 Halloween Candy Dispensers
5 White Mickey Ghosts
1 Halloween Pumpkin Bags
1 Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree
1 Green Heart Chair
1 Green HK Paper Lantern
1 Red HK Paper Lantern
1 Mickey Ear Pumpkin
12 Orange Crates
values please :-)
I've never seen most of these items being traded except for the,
halloween candy dispensers - 1k-1.5k per
white mickey ghost - 1.5k-2.0k per
mansion trees - 2k per
heart chairs - 1k per
ear pumpkin - if its the dlr its 1 gift card, if its the tiny one ive seen it go 500credits.
Also gingerbread benches.
Sorry, I'm really into the candy furniture lol
i saw it being traded for 12-15 benches for a gc before. not sure now
Dreams fireworks pin?
a firewall
Who cares? It's all virtual stuff :P
you'll care if one of your closest friend didnt know a price of a mansion clock and traded it for a jester hat. yes it virtual, but it should be virtually fair. ":P"

you'll care if one of your closest friend didnt know a price of a mansion clock and traded it for a jester hat. yes it virtual, but it should be virtually fair. ":P"
i traded my dreams shirt for snowman magic because i wanted the magic more. i had no interest in the shirt. even though the shirt is worth quite a bit more, i traded it for something i wanted. i traded my dream pin for international showcase pins. then i decided all of it really doesn't matter so i gave all of my magic away to friends. there's nothing on vmk that i would absolutely need. i used to play it because the quests were fun, and i'm waiting for those to come out... but the way i see people fight and bicker over a bunch of nonexistant virtual objects, or wait in long queues for hours to get something... there is so much more to life. events on vmk are like black friday at walmart

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
i traded my dreams shirt for snowman magic because i wanted the magic more. i had no interest in the shirt. even though the shirt is worth quite a bit more, i traded it for something i wanted. i traded my dream pin for international showcase pins. then i decided all of it really doesn't matter so i gave all of my magic away to friends. there's nothing on vmk that i would absolutely need. i used to play it because the quests were fun, and i'm waiting for those to come out... but the way i see people fight and bicker over a bunch of nonexistant virtual objects, or wait in long queues for hours to get something... there is so much more to life. events on vmk are like black friday at walmart

As he stated in the 1st page, this is just a little help for people who are trading their valuables. We all understand that it all goes down to the happiness of both traders. You're very generous with what you do with your items. A LOT OF PEOPLE DO THAT TOO.. & A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE TRADING AND NEED HELP. It is "fun", entertaining and social-able. You can't compare your old memories to now, because it really isn't "the same". With the variety of ages of what we have in the kingdom now, "fun" definitely changes. That being said, people enjoy trading & will ask for help.

I hope you have a virtual good day, because.. "who cares" right? Just kidding, have a good day!!

Lindsay

i saw it being traded for 12-15 benches for a gc before. not sure now
Thank you!!

Also, I think you may have missed this post:
"Do you know the values of:
Gumdrop Chair
Chocolate Bar Carpet
Gingerbread blocks
Candy Lollipop tree
Candy Lollipop floweer
Standing Mint Block
Flat Mint Block
Rainbow Lollipop Tree Cyan"

Brad

i like trading..
Thank you!!

Also, I think you may have missed this post:
"Do you know the values of:
Gumdrop Chair
Chocolate Bar Carpet
Gingerbread blocks
Candy Lollipop tree
Candy Lollipop floweer
Standing Mint Block
Flat Mint Block
Rainbow Lollipop Tree Cyan"
gumdrop chairs - kind of worthless imo, a lot of ppl are just giving theirs for free. but the ORANGE ones are from gingerbreak contest and it is worth around a firewall per orange gumdrop.
gingerbread items, i'm sorry i have no idea. I havent seen anyone or myself trade for them since a few months ago and they were going for around 20 pieces per giftcard depending on which pieces.

someone else answer ^^^ ty

Status
Not open for further replies.