various HM game issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issues have been divided into other bug reports as per Amy's request!

I’ve had a few different issues with the game.
1. Sometimes all players freeze in the middle of a round. Ghosts and avatars remain in one place and we cannot move. You will be pushed to next round once the timer runs out (and despite being frozen you can still watch the timer go down).
2. Sometimes players finish a game but get a pop-up saying there is an issue moving to the next room. The only solution to this is closing the window and logging back in. Supposedly you still get credits but I haven’t confirmed this myself yet.
3. The score in the bottom left corner does not change. It says “0-0” every round.
4. Not sure if this is a glitch or not (I can’t remember the gameplay from OG). When a blue ghost catches me in the final moments of the game, I’m stuck in one place. I can’t remember if there was some other animation that used to occur that made it more obvious you were caught.

If anyone has any other observations or additions to this list let me know! I didn’t include the broken exit button bug because there was already a bug report posted about it! Thanks for reading (:

Last edited:

Fix

Coolest Member
Another glitch: (unless this is from OG idk) You can your controls from curser to arrow keys, but once you use arrow keys, you can't switch back to curser.

Status
Not open for further replies.