VC of firewalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geggy

Like with anything else in the game, an item is only worth what others are willing to pay for it. The value of firewalls consistently increases over time merely because so many people are willing to pay more and more.

Currently, it seems that firewalls are worth about 40k. That deduction is made from observing recent trades and the willingness of others to pay that much. If one person pays that much, it doesn't matter. However, there have been multiple firewall trades that are ~40k recently. Most people (like me) may not be willing to pay that much for them, but there are others who are perfectly willing, so the price stabilizes at that point.

In a real sense, they are worth the same as a pixel because, well, they are all made of pixels. To some, they are worth "x" or "y" amount, but that's because they aren't willing to pay the going rate. For me, I haven't paid more than 25k for a firewall (only a few times, too), and will likely not be doing so...however, as long as there are others who are willing to pay 40k, 35k, 30k, 28k, then their perceived value will always be more than I'm willing to go.

I beg to differ, 100k seems to be the general consensus
Cmon, if we are gonna raise it bit by bit, wouldnt it be better but to make the full jump?
1 Firewall= 1 Stitch Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.