VFK

I tried it out, but I did not enjoy it very much. : (

-Alex

I'm iYazmo, but I rarely go on. I really don't have the time for it anymore. :/ Mainly go on the fan sites, to be honest.

I am HolyTaco on there, I don't go on much anymore.
It was never much of a comparison to VMK, sadly.
I met some REALLY awesome people but it wasn't a fun game overall.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I played VFK since day one and finally after 5 years just last month I gave over all my accounts with all the Beta and rare and gave it freely to my daughter who has been in the last few months been playing again. I quit for good due to 'favoritism' amongst Staff and players.

honeypup

Why of course! Same title on there as on here(:
I see you around a lot.
Same! I see you around alot as well, add me if you ever see me around on MMK :)

It is curse to mention THAT on these forums. So if something goes wrong with MMK, I'm blaming you.
LOL, sorry!

I played VFK since day one and finally after 5 years just last month I gave over all my accounts with all the Beta and rare and gave it freely to my daughter who has been in the last few months been playing again. I quit for good due to 'favoritism' amongst Staff and players.
Awww, I use to see you alot but not so much anymore and guess this is why. Well thats a shame, I am getting kind of bored of that game as well and I completely understand what you mean when you say "favoritism". But I hope to see you alot in the MMK! Feel free to add me if you ever see me! :)

I rarely get on VFK bc I don't like how the staff don't do anything about cyber bullying. I always see someone get bullied in the garden and as someone that had people on vfk wish death on me and bully me it really sickens me.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
it is curse to mention that on these forums. So if something goes wrong with mmk, i'm blaming you.
this this this

miniariel on there

oh my god i fracking hate the staff though. mintie esp. god what a dirty word.

Squid

I play occasionally. I admit, I have my spurts where I'll get really into it but not as often at all anymore.
I'm theelphantgirl on there.