VFK

i played when it first came out
i don't like it as much as i liked it before
everyone just talks amongst themselves and it's hard to befriend people
i only got on before because vmk friends were on there

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Awww, I use to see you alot but not so much anymore and guess this is why. Well thats a shame, I am getting kind of bored of that game as well and I completely understand what you mean when you say "favoritism". But I hope to see you alot in the MMK! Feel free to add me if you ever see me! :)
Sorry about the delay in reply. So busy at work I do not even know if my head is on straight lol. Once MMK opens I will look you up Miss Pup. Take care :)

I used to play with VMK friends, but I stopped. I log on every once in a while, but so few people ever seem to be on. It's so empty, and it just doesn't feel like VMK did. I can sit awkwardly in a room in VFK alone, but in VMK, if I was just waiting for people to show up, like it wasn't weird. But I guess I don't feel comfortable with VFK, because staff hardly cares, and unless you're a paying member, you're not entitled to the same treatment as everyone else, and that was never an issue in VMK. It doesn't matter if you have rare in VFK, honestly, because the economy is so screwed up. I don't even know what's "rare" anymore.

It's a game full of silent people. Majority have no sense of humor whatsoever. They all generally hate the game yet they still play it lol.
And the staff will try very hard to take your money in any way possible. I had on and off memberships for a few years. Every time I cancelled it they would still charge me for months. I would email them, and they would claim it was my fault every time LOL.

The biggest problem on the game is staff favoritism. There are players who have made disgusting adult themed comments, and have never been banned. It's ridiculous.

VFK was kind enough to give us a virtual home when VMK closed their doors. I tried other online games, but they did not appeal to me.

The original staff of VFK ( Harmony, Marsupial, Finley, Hurricane) came from magic but were quickly let go. After about a year, the game started losing its spice and it became a greedy market place for over priced items and harassment.

They had a switch in the staff about 2 years, ago ( personally I think it was a change in ownership, but cant confirm this) but this switch changed the overall VFK experience. In my opinion its lost the excitement it once produced, quest and host items are re-released just in different colors, and there is no creativity with many of the releases.

Majority of the Beta players are now long gone and really is not as enjoyable as it once was. :(

Grant

Get high through the lows
I logged in for the first time in a long time, never was fond of it when i first joined the game because the avatars looked creepy, and they still do. I thought they would improve them over time, I guess not.
It really is what people say, quiet there, like people are afraid to speak their minds. But i'm thankful that they gave me Christmas presents l0l :)

Snaps

mischief managed
the avatars look like creepy dolls.
i played for the longest time, mainly for my friends and cute or boot, lol.

i went on the other day. i had no interest in even playing anymore, so i went into the garden and gave away most of my rares.
and i had some really rare stuff, like the angel costume and visor.
i had no use of it anymore.

I was an admin on VFKForums for a couple of years, but rarely played the game!
I agree, I had been on from Day One expecting good things out of that game -- it got better and then it just started getting worse. I like their concept of a historical like VMK. Then they added Australia and Space and "Open Road" and Mermaids and tons of stuff that didn't fit the game. The game, with the staff, just began to get worse and worse.

Ness

That game always creeped me out, so I never played it. I guess I was lucky though, since it doesn't seem like anyone has a fond idea of it.

Gladly

i'm a frog...and i'm feeling F R E S H
I like VFK. It's cute, and a decent replacement for VMK. I like the different Halloween clothes they distribute every year. I find the game pretty enjoyable.

My character's name is Garnet. ^___^