Villainous Board Game

Thorn

Make it Green
upload_2018-12-28_0-20-34.jpeg

Anyone played this game???
I loved the concept and the art is pretty....
BUT DO NOT BUY IT

I JUST SPENT 2.5 HOURS PLAYING WITH MY SISTER AND SHE PLAYED URSULA AND IT WAS CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER CHARACTER TO WIN AND IT IS SO BORING AND THE PROCESS IS SO COMPLICATED AND EXHAUSTING AND STRATEGIC I SERIOUSLY CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH YOU SHOULD AVOID THIS GAME

EDIT: playing it again was a little easier, however some characters DEFINITELY have a harder time winning, and you definitely cannot play with under 13’s

Last edited:

Thorn

Make it Green
tell us how you really feel.

but it does look pretty and so you.
Truly I was exhausted after trying to understand and play this game. Every time a card is played, you have to go through “wait is that allowed? Where do I put this?”

The aesthetic really is very me though; I was so disappointed that it wasn’t a fun game RIP

Truly I was exhausted after trying to understand and play this game. Every time a card is played, you have to go through “wait is that allowed? Where do I put this?”

The aesthetic really is very me though; I was so disappointed that it wasn’t a fun game RIP
Have you ever played 1313 Dead End Drive? I don't even think they make/sell it anymore...

I have the Villainous game, and I've really enjoyed playing it! But yes, some characters are harder than others, and it is a complicated and long game, especially because each character has completely different cards and a different objective.
However, my 11-year-old sister learned how to play just fine and has won a couple times. My personal favorite character to be is Queen of Hearts. I've won with her twice!
So, I recommend the game but it definitely has a learning curve and is not for little kids.