Violet Magic Giveway-Only for people who don't have one.

Closing now. I'll be doing the giveaway soon.

I'll still do the giveaway and the winners are.......14 (@CoralHibiscus ), 12 (@Xosder ), 3 (@MumIsAlwaysRight ) and, I had to re-roll number 26 because she already has one so, the final winner is 17 (@LazyBunz ) Congrats everyone c: and thanks for participating[DOUBLEPOST=1455502541][/DOUBLEPOST]Let me know, where you want to meet :3

Last edited:

Xosder

I'll still do the giveaway and the winners are.......14 (@CoralHibiscus ), 12 (@Xosder ), 3 (@MumIsAlwaysRight ) and, I had to re-roll number 26 because she already has one so, the final winner is 17 (@LazyBunz ) Congrats everyone c: and thanks for participating[DOUBLEPOST=1455502541][/DOUBLEPOST]Let me know, where you want to meet :3
Aw thank you so much! I can probably be on any time today until 3ish EST, and then again later tonight (maybe 10pm EST). Let me know what works best for you! You can send me a PM if you'd like.

Aw thank you so much! I can probably be on any time today until 3ish EST, and then again later tonight (maybe 10pm EST). Let me know what works best for you! You can send me a PM if you'd like.
I can log on now, if you're on c:

Waaaaat I won! Omg thank you!!! I'll be on later tonight :0[DOUBLEPOST=1455567015][/DOUBLEPOST]i is on right nows but the update is gonna happen xD should we meet at hm lobby?

Last edited:
Waaaaat I won! Omg thank you!!! I'll be on later tonight :0[DOUBLEPOST=1455567015][/DOUBLEPOST]i is on right nows but the update is gonna happen xD should we meet at hm lobby?
Getting on now :3

Are there people who don't have Violet Magic? :cape: