Visit a Disney Park to earn the 'Born in Park' badge!

cruise

@Absolem our family will be at the parks in two weeks, four of us our players on myvmk. Will each of us be allowed to bring two friends with us? Also, only myself and one of my daughters have accounts here on the forums. Will I be permitted to submit a photo on behalf of my other two kids or will they have to create an account to submit their foto? thanks for any information.

KawaiiSunnySparkle

i lost count of how many days tbh
Is there any sort of deadline to when this ends? Because I might go in the beginning of August..

The_Doge

A future Imagineer
literately i just got back from the contemporary a few weeks ago :blue: all well, guess i have to go again :twist:

EDIT: will we be able to see an example just to make sure we are doing it right?

Last edited:
Can you do your avatar more than once or do you only have to go only once? I'm asking because I have so many ppl I promised. Also, I'm making 3 versions, 2 of which are going to be hand drawn, is that okay?

cruise

@Absolem ....more questions. If we go to one park on one day and take two friends, and then go to another park on another day...can we take two different friends that day, provided we follow the guidelines and take the picture with the guide times and a well known attraction/icon?