Visit a Disney Park to earn the 'Born in Park' badge!

PudgeTheFish

So you said 3 per group?? What if someone takes multiple pictures?? Like same day not same spot diff people!

cruise

@mark ...photos taken with your cell phone is allowed.

6. Make sure the photo is viewable. It should be a decent size, and we should be able to see your avatar and the date clearly. You may take photos with your phone, just make sure they are clear! :cool:

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
i go to disneyland in august since i have to perform there

PudgeTheFish

Where do we post the photos.. The link you gave didn't work :ozz

Kelsey

i don't see a thread button to make a thread

Kelsey

i spent time making this and now its just 3 people >.>
literally why did you not tell me i would have dressed up as bertram

I think 3 is rather small. I was thinking more along the lines of 5.

@Absolem ....more questions. If we go to one park on one day and take two friends, and then go to another park on another day...can we take two different friends that day, provided we follow the guidelines and take the picture with the guide times and a well known attraction/icon?
This is an important question.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
@Absolem
how in gods name am i supposed to fit all of this into a picture where you can read it
i found a pic i took of a fastpass, will this work? it pretty much has everything
LOL If you have the Times Guide, you don't need to open it up and show us everything, we just want the date on the front. And yes, you may use a fast pass instead, just make sure the date is clearly visible. :)

Is there any sort of deadline to when this ends? Because I might go in the beginning of August..
No deadlines, this will be ongoing :)

@Absolem ....more questions. If we go to one park on one day and take two friends, and then go to another park on another day...can we take two different friends that day, provided we follow the guidelines and take the picture with the guide times and a well known attraction/icon?
Yes :)

Where do we post the photos.. The link you gave didn't work :ozz
http://forums.myvmk.com/forum/born-in-park-badges.105/ - There should be a 'Post a new thread' button on the right side. If it still does not work, let me know so we can look into it.

PudgeTheFish

LOL If you have the Times Guide, you don't need to open it up and show us everything, we just want the date on the front. And yes, you may use a fast pass instead, just make sure the date is clearly visible. :)

No deadlines, this will be ongoing :)

Yes :)

http://forums.myvmk.com/forum/born-in-park-badges.105/ - There should be a 'Post a new thread' button on the right side. If it still does not work, let me know so we can look into it.
Insufficient rights to post there :D <3 Is it hidden or can everyone see?

Could the problem be that it's under announcements?? I don't think non-staff can post in that section :) we could have @Captain-Heather make a completely separate section :) for the postings of the pictures :)