Visit a Disney Park to earn the 'Born in Park' badge!

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I was just at disneyland on Monday but I'll probably be there next week :) now to decide what to wear

alphankotb32

Ok just realized i goofed up on the mission here. I took a picture in front of the castle and in front of walts statue at disney and uploaded it on here for the born in park padge but totally forgot to take a picture of them with the times guide. I had one with me and it got soaked from the rain and was not easy to read. Can someone here take my character with them to do it over?[DOUBLEPOST=1436133788][/DOUBLEPOST] Are you taking anymore characters with you?

Last edited:
Ok just realized i goofed up on the mission here. I took a picture in front of the castle and in front of walts statue at disney and uploaded it on here for the born in park padge but totally forgot to take a picture of them with the times guide. I had one with me and it got soaked from the rain and was not easy to read. Can someone here take my character with them to do it over?[DOUBLEPOST=1436133788][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you taking anymore characters with you?
That was a link letting you know that you can post an individual thread for help there :)

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
this is exciting! I don't know when i will be going for sure or if anytime soon but my Dad told me that he is thinking about planning a family vacation to Disneyland at some point. i guess i just have to wait and see what happens. if not.. it is good to know i can have a friend take my avatar cause i have a close friend that has annual pass to Disney World.