myVMK Marketplace!! OVER 150 USERS in support!!

Hi everyone!
I found an old poll about a marketplace (https://forums.myvmk.com/threads/in-game-marketplace.75889/), and I think it's an awesome idea that we should still be petitioning for! It would make selling fun and fast, and it would help resolve the confusion of item values!
*The poll from last year got 110 votes in favor, and 0 votes not in favor!!*

The VMK Marketplace would be an easy, in-game way to sell items. You could add everything you want to sell and the price for each, and then when someone buys it you'd get a notification! And if you go to the marketplace everything would be sorted into hats, shoes, tables, posters, etc. and you could easily search for an item to see who is selling it!
The Marketplace would be kind of like eBay, except you wouldn't have to send the item(s) to the buyer- they'd get it straight from the Marketplace. And you could "list" everything you're selling to get it off your hands. Maybe there could be an option to set a time limit. Like if an item doesn't sell by a certain date you'd get it back and you can try again whenever you want.

I would LOVE to see this idea come to life! Comment if you would too!! 1 Comment = 1 like from me!

Last edited:
Want to make sure this is pointed out...I just saw an old post where someone asked Amy this question: "I saw previously where you had discussed adding a marketplace. Is this something you plan on implementing into the new client?"
She answered, "Yes, eventually."

This was in October 2017! @Amy @HOST_Nala

Want to make sure this is pointed out...I just saw an old post where someone asked Amy this question: "I saw previously where you had discussed adding a marketplace. Is this something you plan on implementing into the new client?"
She answered, "Yes, eventually."

This was in October 2017! @Amy @HOST_Nala

@Amy @HOST_Nala it's been a year and a half since you said you were planning a marketplace! Thoughts? Maybe we just need more supporters even though though we already have 130 lol