VMK Pet-Peeves

not really a pet peev but something that ive noticed and that i find really upsetting...

When u are constantly being ignored because you are not "popular" or "rich' or have a high status in-game...
it frustrates me when i try starting a game in potc or hm and no one joins, and im just sitting there waiting for like 5 min for people to join. but once someone else creates a game all spots are full with in seconds:/
and one thing i noticed that has constantly happens..i am constantly booted from games/teams bc i am not a "high status" player...even sometimes before joining i ask if its a friendly game..when they say no i join... however right before starting the game...i am booted :/
also... whenever i walk in a room and i greet everyone and yet no one acknowledges my greeting...however if someone else walks in and dosent say word..the whole room greets them. Im not looking for attention or anything but it would be nice to be acknowledges every once in a while...sometimes i wonder whats the point of even playing since no one is actually willing to be my friend..vmk is not what its used to be. i feel as if not everyone is treated equally bc theyr in-game name isnt cool enough,or they dont own all the rare items/magics or they didnt create a best guest room/game etc.

well i pretty much got it all out of my system... just something that has been bottled up for sometime now...rant over
You can add me Love. I will be your friend!