VMK Player's Disneyland Meet-up!?

Why not have a meet up in WDW?
Totally would but I live 25 min away from Disneyland so for sake of convenience and price, Disneyland is #1 hue

Team Never-been-to-Disneyland-because-broke
I have like 5 friends who work there so I get in for free hehe[DOUBLEPOST=1406669417][/DOUBLEPOST]
Disneyland California? I can go.
I think I'm forsure going tomorrow, I'll pm you if anything! :)

acebatonfan

Because I think this is a thread about at DLR meet-up :) I think Ranch has posted about a WDW meet-up, something to do with the new mine train coaster over there, and meeting to ride it together.
Good luck getting FP+ for the mine train (from what I am reading on other forums, Disney is testing out eliminating the way current standby lines work). I'll be in WDW next week, and I was making my reservations at the 60-day mark in order to secure FP+ for Anna&Elsa and the mine train. Keeping my fingers crossed that the FP+ did not glitch on me and cause the A&E FP+ to disappear. If a DLR meet-up is next week, I'll send my wishes from Cinderella's castle.

Good luck getting FP+ for the mine train (from what I am reading on other forums, Disney is testing out eliminating the way current standby lines work). I'll be in WDW next week, and I was making my reservations at the 60-day mark in order to secure FP+ for Anna&Elsa and the mine train. Keeping my fingers crossed that the FP+ did not glitch on me and cause the A&E FP+ to disappear. If a DLR meet-up is next week, I'll send my wishes from Cinderella's castle.
I made a FP+ reservation for the mine ride several weeks ago, so I hope it's still there for us, too! No one in our party is that interested in seeing Anna or Elsa, though.

Well, I am going to be at DLR for either the 2nd or 3rd week of October, either a Tuesday or Friday Mickey's Halloween Party...so if anyone is going around then (more specific dates later) let me know :)

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
I'm going September 2nd through the 5th. But I'll see if I can come the date you eventually set. That would be SO much fun!