Wanting to ACTUALLY play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmen

Hi forum-ers! I'm not sure how these things usually go, but my name is Carmen (in-game rogue_rage) and I've been on myvmk since day one. I never legitimately played, only hopped on every few months. And that's all because I never really made an effort to make friends on here, so I figured I'll start now if y'all will have me.

2 things about me:
- I LOVE video games.
- I genuinely enjoy listening to people (I'm not trying to bribe you to be my friend by saying that) and having meaningful conversations.

That's all. Thanks!

Magnumopus

Let the Light shine within me!
Hi Carmen....and welcome to our family! I also like video games and can't wait for the next Kingdom Hearts in 2018. I am expecting great beauty :)
Magnumopus

Carmen

Hi Carmen....and welcome to our family! I also like video games and can't wait for the next Kingdom Hearts in 2018. I am expecting great beauty :)
Magnumopus
Thanks! And gosh i wish i could say I've played KH, but i haven't!! But now i want to look into it lol.

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! I think i've seen you around as well! I'll say hello next time i see you:) and don't hesitate to ask if you need help regarding the forums or anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.