WDW trip: looking for advice!

Klimt

lover of art
hi everyone!

I am visiting WDW later this month and I’m really excited! I haven’t been there in about 4 years, and this is my first time helping with the planning of the trip. I’m not doing the Disney dining plan or anything, but I’m wondering what other people think about the different food options there! I’m only visiting Epcot/MK/Disney Springs, but I’m open to visiting other resorts for lunch/dinner. If you have any advice on which restaurants or snacks I should try, let me know! I’m pretty intimidated reading all the different blogs/websites out there so I’m eager to hear what others recommend! Also would love to hear any tips or tricks about visiting the parks in general! Thanks <3

Horse

Are you looking for great food or a fun experience?

Citrico's
Flying Fish
California Grill
Tiffins if you go to AK

Will try Sanaa and Monsieur Paul later this month to see if they're worth recommending.

Klimt

lover of art
Are you looking for great food or a fun experience?
Leaning more towards great food! I don't necessarily need a character-dining experience, but I really enjoy having a good atmosphere! (:

thank you for your recommendations! <3

Thorn

Make it Green
At the Magic Kingdom, pick up a Cheshire Cat’s tail at the Cheshire Café! It’s basically a chocolate croissant with pink and purple chocolate drizzle on top.

VERY yummy and VERY Instagrammable.

Klimt

lover of art
At the Magic Kingdom, pick up a Cheshire Cat’s tail at the Cheshire Café! It’s basically a chocolate croissant with pink and purple chocolate drizzle on top.

VERY yummy and VERY Instagrammable.
oh man, I googled it and it looks amazing! definitely going to add that to my list! thank you <3

@Klimt i dont know if you went already but i recomend looking up DFB (disney food blog) guide on youtube and their website! they have absolutely everything and what they recommend and what to avoid( rarely)

Klimt

lover of art
@Klimt i dont know if you went already but i recomend looking up DFB (disney food blog) guide on youtube and their website! they have absolutely everything and what they recommend and what to avoid( rarely)
yes!! I just got back actually. Their guides definitely helped me out a lot, especially with finding the unique snack options. They also had a great tip — ask any cast member at a quick service for a free cup of ice water! really helped me save a lot of money, as I never bought bottled water (:

yes!! I just got back actually. Their guides definitely helped me out a lot, especially with finding the unique snack options. They also had a great tip — ask any cast member at a quick service for a free cup of ice water! really helped me save a lot of money, as I never bought bottled water (:
i knew about the free water cup but my god do i regret not asking enough! wasted so much money on park water (and luckily i had a friend who came to visit and bought store water bottle pack)

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
WDW annual passholder here! I always suggest spending more money on dinner than lunch. There's nothing wrong with grabbing quick service in the middle of the day and snacking on the cool park-exclusive food carts until dinner.

I see above someone recommended Sanaa. I really suggest getting their bread platter as an app! It fed my entire family of five.

Best restaurants (personal preference) in Epcot: Tutto Italia (need reservation), Via Napoli (don't need reservation usually!), and Biergarten! Biergarten especially with a large family because it's buffet style and has live entertainment.

I usually don't eat at MK but for Disney Springs the Boathouse is AMAZING (but VERY expensive). They also have a great Irish Pub and a new steampunk restaurant.

Animazement

By all means, move at a glacial pace.
For next time:
Try to get a breakfast reservation at Be Our Guest at least 45 minutes before the park opens (this will give you time to take photos with a lot less people in the background) and then leave about 10 minutes before the park opens to go to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride (right across from B.O.G.). It usually has a 90+ minute wait so you can get it out of the way and done.