We want your item suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
I say some more ears!
Lol no, but I like a lot of these! Especially some of the garden looking room items or the 1x1 carpets!
Definitely more hairstyles!!!! Maybe like medium straight and curls? Not as long as they are? Maybe a little past the shoulder instead of right above it?
(This is probably too late haha)

princess & the frog

Last edited:

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
Unpopular opinion it seems, but could you maybe try to stray away from adding completely unrelated to Disney items to game (like just normal furniture items)?
I mean call me crazy but one of the coolest things on vmk was when people used this Disney furniture and made it into this big imagination filled room (for example when people make rooms that look like real places out of ppr furniture etc, vs someone just buying the literal items, idk how to explain this better)
There was an insane amount of amazing Disney related items suggested in this thread I really just don't feel it's necessary to add anything else :um:

Elite_Dragon

I vote the wardrobe idea (from LuvDaPixie) ... but I would love to see pets. Like animated pets... like you could hold them and take them with you, and name them, or put them in your room as furniture and they run around. Would also love to see some more ears as well and different stuff like backpacks, and wings. Would also love to see more casual clothes! and a lot more quests... I'd be really nice to have daily rewards or daily quests as well with items.

................OMBRE HAIR WOULD BE AMAZING

What if there was some sort of display board ( like a stand alone cork board) to put extra pins on? It would really come in handy in guest sales to show your pins, or to display all your rare pins. You could do different color boards too, I think that would be super cool!

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Hey Everyone I was recently at disneyland and they just released this new collection of pins called Kingdom of Cute and I thought they would fit absolutely perfect in the world of myvmk!!

Here are some photos of the pins in the set and the ones I have on my lanyard irl :)

In the series there is​

• Teacup​
  • Space Mountain​
  • Jungle Cruise Ship​
  • Dole Whip​
  • Haunted Mansion Gargoyle​
  • Sword in the Stone​
  • Skyway Bucket​
  • Dumbo​
I had to have the Dumbo one because it was soooooo Cute!
Let Me Know Your Thoughts and If this would be perfect for Myvmk :)

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Hey Everyone I was recently at disneyland and they just released this new collection of pins called Kingdom of Cute and I thought they would fit absolutely perfect in the world of myvmk!!

Here are some photos of the pins in the set and the ones I have on my lanyard irl :)

In the series there is​

• Teacup​
  • Space Mountain​
  • Jungle Cruise Ship​
  • Dole Whip​
  • Haunted Mansion Gargoyle​
  • Sword in the Stone​
  • Skyway Bucket​
  • Dumbo​
I had to have the Dumbo one because it was soooooo Cute!
Let Me Know Your Thoughts and If this would be perfect for Myvmk :)
LOVE. Now need to get one ASAP at the parks this summer.

Kirene

Hello everyone!

Next month we're having a special month, there's not really a set theme and we're using it to release some new features we've had on hold for a while now! We're also using it to release a lot of general items that you can use to build or decorate your rooms, our themes have all been fairly limited lately in terms of building items so we figured a month like this would be perfect.

This thread is to ask you what you want us to make for next month in terms of building items, so if you have any items you would like for your rooms, post them a a suggestion. Obviously our time is limited so we're not going to be able to make everything you request, but we'll try to get as much done as possible and the most popular suggestions (leave a like on replies to this thread if you like a suggestion, and reply if you have a suggestion of your own that hasn't been posted before!) will be more likely to be made.

We might make a poll at some point containing some of the suggestions and let you vote on them.
Yes. Amy. Thank you.

I'll keep my two ideas simple since the two room ideas I have requires it to make that extra zing.

Crayons (standing up, could be classified as a pillar in multiple colors )

Banana (singular or little bunches as floor decorations. Even though I'm going to be making this room this weekend using the yellow shiny eggs as substitutes I'd like to eventually replace them lol)

Very pumped up for next month now. Thank you so much for this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1525050341][/DOUBLEPOST]I would love to see furnishings like a sofa and chairs, kitchen items like an apartment unit/stove, sink, fridge. Might seem silly to some but I enjoy making actual furnished rooms. Just an idea like the UP chairs, which are adorable!

Fix

Coolest Member
Black hoodie! Headbands/headwraps! Shoes that make it look like you’re wearing socks with sandals! More patterned leggings! More male/gender neutral clothing!

Annie

Item Hoarder <3
Its probably too late for this month, but I would love to be able to purchase EMPTY mystery crates that allow us to put our own items in it! Similar to a birthday gift of some sort, I could see people going nuts over selling these mystery crates in auctions (To help the myvmk economy), as well as using them for games! Once the item has been given to you, then you may open it! Likewise, if a player puts an item in the mystery box, it can be removed by opening it.

It would also be nice if they were not too expensive, and did not go away when you opened the gift. (Instead listed as EMPTY).

For game purposes, It would be amazing if there was a way to have a blank item or something that you could fill with it as well so the box does not actually show it is empty. (I.E, If you wanted to play, guess which box has the Simba Hat in it, then there would need to be boxes that were empty in order for it to work. ((Unless you were to put other items in it that was not a Simba hat, but I'm too poor for that)). )

It would be nice if we could add anything in the mystery boxes, pins, clothing, and credits, you name it!

Annnnd if we wanted to get complicated, you could even make mystery boxes fit for 1 item (Small), medium for 2-5items, and large for 6-10items of whatever was the cap.
------
Secondly, a wardrobe. a clothing wardrobe!
Countless times I walk in to trading rooms and people always ask what clothing is for trade. Wouldn't it be so nice if players had a wardrobe that allowed you to 'store' items in it for players to see? Granted, this would only work for the players whose guest room was open. (I.E, the wardrobe was only viewable in that players room. This wardrobe could not travel, and if picked up and put back in your inventory, the clothes would leave the wardrobe. There would be no way to sell the wardrobe WITH clothing in it.)
-----

Lastly, and I do not see this being able to work anytime soon as I'm sure this is a huge endeavor, is to have a 'trading shop/post".

It would be so cool if there was one room, maybe even a new room on the map, where players were able to list any and all items available that they want to trade, along with photos and a buying price! (Very similar to the shop catalog and items with pricing). Like my mind is literally exploding with ideas on this, I cannot contain it!!
Annnnywaysss, Players could search for an item to see the buying price offers, or maybe search characters online and offline. Once an item sold, that player could collect the credits from their 'shop' whenever ready.

---
This is all I can come up with for the night, I'm sleepy and my ideas are running together <3

Graciee_

Queen & momma to the most handsome little boy <3
I would like to see sandals, ripped jeans, more leggings, overalls, cute tops, dresses, leather jacket/pants, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.