We want your item suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
and Hidden Mickeys!
and dresses for princesses that we don't have (Tiana, Mulan, etc) would be great. And accompanying prince outfits. Also, Mary Poppins and Bert outfits.
:MickeyM: YES! Hidden Mickeys would be nice at some point! I LOVED that game in original game!

What if we had a month dedicated to Guardians of the Galaxy?

We can have Star Lord's costume and Groot can be for furniture? Then the awesome mix tape can be a host prize pin or something!! <3

I was also wishing you guys would PLEASE make a Loki costume*~* I mean, we have the egg, no? I know I'm not the only one that has been wanting this costume! Each time I mention it in game a lot of peeps are with me on it

We can have Star Lord's costume and Groot can be for furniture? Then the awesome mix tape can be a host prize pin or something!! <3

I was also wishing you guys would PLEASE make a Loki costume*~* I mean, we have the egg, no? I know I'm not the only one that has been wanting this costume! Each time I mention it in game a lot of peeps are with me on it
Love the idea of a Loki costume :x And a Rocket pet would be amazing!

@Loki

More Tron stuff besides the original items from old VMK. After all, Disney did make a second film!
They also used to have the elecTRONica street party at California Adventure (how I miss that!). That kind of stuff would be epic.

Hello everyone!

Next month we're having a special month, there's not really a set theme and we're using it to release some new features we've had on hold for a while now! We're also using it to release a lot of general items that you can use to build or decorate your rooms, our themes have all been fairly limited lately in terms of building items so we figured a month like this would be perfect.

This thread is to ask you what you want us to make for next month in terms of building items, so if you have any items you would like for your rooms, post them a a suggestion. Obviously our time is limited so we're not going to be able to make everything you request, but we'll try to get as much done as possible and the most popular suggestions (leave a like on replies to this thread if you like a suggestion, and reply if you have a suggestion of your own that hasn't been posted before!) will be more likely to be made.

We might make a poll at some point containing some of the suggestions and let you vote on them.

Would be real awesome for more wall options. or building blocks for walls. Would love the blue frozen walls released again. Also more aladdin style furniture, flowers that arent big like alice ride flowers kinda like the mushrooms[DOUBLEPOST=1460833857][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello everyone!

Next month we're having a special month, there's not really a set theme and we're using it to release some new features we've had on hold for a while now! We're also using it to release a lot of general items that you can use to build or decorate your rooms, our themes have all been fairly limited lately in terms of building items so we figured a month like this would be perfect.

This thread is to ask you what you want us to make for next month in terms of building items, so if you have any items you would like for your rooms, post them a a suggestion. Obviously our time is limited so we're not going to be able to make everything you request, but we'll try to get as much done as possible and the most popular suggestions (leave a like on replies to this thread if you like a suggestion, and reply if you have a suggestion of your own that hasn't been posted before!) will be more likely to be made.

We might make a poll at some point containing some of the suggestions and let you vote on them.

Would be real awesome for more wall options. or building blocks for walls. Would love the blue frozen walls released again. Also more aladdin style furniture, flowers that arent big like alice ride flowers kinda like the mushrooms

You called?

Status
Not open for further replies.