We want your item suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emperors new groove theme month though please. Its my favorite disney movie apart from aristocats and lilo and stitch.
I made a post about that in another thread with furni idea but I can't find it now lol.

Just please, a little summer house furniture item would be amazing XD and double clicking on it will erupt fireworks like in the movie! Including a water slide :D

Computer Desk and Computer
I'll second that one! I had thought about this some time ago and had thought that it might be fun to have a computer that could actually do something (even something as simple as play a little game of "Pong" ;) )

... or bring back the original gater swamp room
"Splash Mountain Bayou", my favorite room! That was my first room back in the day, and I'd love to see it make a comeback as well :D . I've also been missing the green bamboo carpet from the original game, which I had pretty much covered my Splash Mountain Bayou's floor with.

I haven't seen this one suggested yet, but I'd love to see Walt's lamp in the game (and possibly other furnishings from his Disneyland firehouse apartment).

Emote Shirts example: :o , :p , afk. New skin tones like, red, purple, genie blue. Cloud Magic you can sit on it. It can come in a variety of options like white cloud, black cloud with blue lightening, white cloud with yellow lightening, and very black cloud with pink or red lightening. The clouds can also be furniture with the lightening animation. And animal printed flip hats http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/designs-i-made-3.54752/#post-469649 and maybe flower designed flip hats, too. Prince/ King character outfits. Since the Princess Outfit glitched into different colors maybe sell those like, orange, light pink (the one was changed to the original color recently, green, maybe gothic designs, too. (I have more ideas, but this is what I remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.