We want your item suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
Hello everyone!

Next month we're having a special month, there's not really a set theme and we're using it to release some new features we've had on hold for a while now! We're also using it to release a lot of general items that you can use to build or decorate your rooms, our themes have all been fairly limited lately in terms of building items so we figured a month like this would be perfect.

This thread is to ask you what you want us to make for next month in terms of building items, so if you have any items you would like for your rooms, post them a a suggestion. Obviously our time is limited so we're not going to be able to make everything you request, but we'll try to get as much done as possible and the most popular suggestions (leave a like on replies to this thread if you like a suggestion, and reply if you have a suggestion of your own that hasn't been posted before!) will be more likely to be made.

We might make a poll at some point containing some of the suggestions and let you vote on them.

Yes. Amy. Thank you.

I'll keep my two ideas simple since the two room ideas I have requires it to make that extra zing.

Crayons (standing up, could be classified as a pillar in multiple colors )

Banana (singular or little bunches as floor decorations. Even though I'm going to be making this room this weekend using the yellow shiny eggs as substitutes I'd like to eventually replace them lol)

Very pumped up for next month now. Thank you so much for this.

This is a great thread! I can't pin point any super good ideas right now, but I can't wait for the poll! This is exciting and very much needed! :D <3

Thanks @Amy !!

Amy

Head Administrator
Yes. Amy. Thank you.

I'll keep my two ideas simple since the two room ideas I have requires it to make that extra zing.

Crayons (standing up, could be classified as a pillar in multiple colors )

Banana (singular or little bunches as floor decorations. Even though I'm going to be making this room this weekend using the yellow shiny eggs as substitutes I'd like to eventually replace them lol)

Very pumped up for next month now. Thank you so much for this.
Um, really? Okay...

genie's lamp.
walt and mickey mouse partners statue.
matterhorn bobsled ride starts.
red brick carpets.
benny the cab furnishing.
create your own ride starts (click here if you have no idea what I'm talking about)
emperor zurg carpets.
buzz lightyear astro blasters ride starts.
heffalumps and woozles furnishings.
winnite the pooh hunny pot.
goat from Big Thunder Mountain.
bird cage from Pinocchio.
Pinocchio donkeys.
dolls from other countries (it's a small world).
it's a small world backdrops (showing the front of the building).
minnie mouse carpets (to go with the mickey mouse ones already in game).

sorry if i got too carried away =)

-Ajax

Last edited:

helayne

Well Known 'rip u' Provider
it would be cool to have some of the older furniture released again. stuff from like 1-2 years ago. some of the older costumes and pins would be fun as well. that way you wouldn't have to design anything. Also more dark ride items would be nice. either bringing back things that were previously released or releasing new ones (i.e. captain hook in crocs mouth :D) Some more frozen items would be great too. or bring back olaf at least![DOUBLEPOST=1460665278][/DOUBLEPOST]also dreams month items........ :cloud9::please:

Last edited:
1x1 versions of all carpets would be amazing!
Yes 1x1 carpets of all would be perfect flooring every time![DOUBLEPOST=1460666388][/DOUBLEPOST]You know how we have the walls..but then when we put the walls on top of each other they do not blend well with the walls on the bottom because they are the same picture on it, well how about walls that blend into the bottom a certain way so it does not look cut off.

I'd like to see items from Inside Out, things like:

The console that the emotions use to control their persons' emotions
The shelves that housed all the different colored memories
Train of thought deco
Bing Bong's rocket cart
Bing Bong deco and/or costume
Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Anger, Fear decos and/or costume.

Also would like to see some stuff from Star Wars: The Force Awakens ;), things like:
BB8 Pet and/or deco
Kylo Ren costume
Resistance costume (jacket that Poe/Finn wear)
Rey costume
Millenium Falcon deco
X-Wing/TIE Fighter deco

Status
Not open for further replies.