weddin of bean nd mash tato

i didnt know someone deleted it because i sent it from my phone and it doesnt always go through on my phone so yeah OBVIOUSLY i was gonna repost it...

and you felt the need to come back on MY forum! NICE!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
i didnt know someone deleted it because i sent it from my phone and it doesnt always go through on my phone so yeah OBVIOUSLY i was gonna repost it...

and you felt the need to come back on MY forum! NICE!
This isn't your forum, it's Amy's. And it doesn't matter if you meant thread, or whatever. You're calling me a hater, who do you think you are?

This isn't your forum, it's Amy's. And it doesn't matter if you meant thread, or whatever. You're calling me a hater, you need to knock it off before you start looking like a jerk.
well obviously i did mean thread no need to point out its Amys... I know that... And i think you're taking things way to seriously calm down bean is NOT A JeRK!!!11!!! hulk smahs RAGEEE and if anyone needs 2 knocks it off its U!!! IM MILLY cRYSUSUS!!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
well obviously i did mean thread no need to point out its Amys... I know that... And i think you're taking things way to seriously calm down bean is NOT A JeRK!!!11!!! hulk smahs RAGEEE and if anyone needs 2 knocks it off its U!!! IM MILLY cRYSUSUS!!
Why do I need you calm down? I'm not the one yelling "I'M MILLY CRYSUSUS". I can't take anything you say seriously.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Seriously, that's enough. You make comments like you're so above bean and everyone else who tries to defend her, but then you contradict yourself by continuing to argue and comment.
I'm sure you can find another thread to comment on that won't be derogatory towards anyone who's just trying to make a fun post.
No, no. See on some other thread I just asked who bean was and she went after me calling me a hater, and she just joined the day before. Would you like me to call you out after you just asked a question?

No, no. See on some other thread I just asked who bean was and she went after me calling me a hater, and she just joined the day before. Would you like me to call you out after you just asked a question?
Stop taking yourself so seriously. None of this is for real.

...is what I would say if I was a non-believer! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BEAN!!!

Last edited by flamingbean; Today at 11:20 PM.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
finkelbummer nd nails u guys da best. nd phil bean calls every1 haters ok pls do not get so hulk smash on me
That's fine if you do, it just came across in a weird way. For one thing I've never seen someone call everyone haters for he fun of it, so don't act like I should've known you were kidding.