Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super excited for this! Stupid shockwave didn't let me play OVMK but after hearing this glad I didn't. Looking forward to playing this!
:thumbsup:

I hope I'll be able to actually play this one!
I couldn't ever even create a character in ovmk.
It just loaded and never took me to the character creation screen nor to the game!

Hi, Amy!

My name is Curtis and I backed Nick all through OVMK, my little knowledge of the project lead me to believe he had coded and created the whole project and that you were the companion - I now see these roles were reversed.

I back everything you are doing and apologise for any of the troubles you had with OVMK and wish you luck with your solo project! I just wanted to sign up and let you know this - thank you for everything and I look forward to playing! Xxx

Chanclyn

Amy I am so glad that you are still going to make a magical place for all of us....Can not wait to see your MMK.... lots of hugs for all your hard work.. :) .

ommg i was sooo upset to find out that nick closed down ovmk. thats like crushing my long waited dream of vmk reopening but im sooooo glad that ur working on it and that itll be up and we could still play our childhood game! Thanks sooo much for everything that you do Amy!!! <3 :thumbsup: :lol:

Would like to contact you about possibly helping you get things off the ground. Feel free to message my email and maybe we can talk. I had some "issues" with the way it was being worked on for the last 2 years, and would like to share some insight.

Jenna

I just want to thank you sooooo much for doing this Amy! I've been on board with you since the beginning and always loved you, but honestly I never cared for the other staff/admins of the forums/game. Personally I felt they were all plain rude and had a superiority complex.

You're the best! :) :thumbsup:

Just thought I would post a little blast from the past...Good friends, good times! ? with Clever CoolPuppy, Don McConville "Donlee", Barb Hartman Mather"Best" Now Piperwin..and Sara Mather McConville"Samariah",Goodsilverpirate Vmk and many more..One big Happy Family on the last day!

Elle

Just felt like I needed to say this. When I was little, I had a pretty bad immune system that was weak, and right when VMK was closing, I came down with pneumonia and later began with asthma. I wasn't able to enjoy VMK to the fullest when it closed, and I was so sad and upset by that. Hearing about OVMK warmed my heart and with it's release, I couldn't contain my joy and happiness. Now that it's closed and the fun was so short lived, I didn't exactly know who to thank, Amy or the staff. I was able to relieve the days I missed from VMK, and I was so glad I could find my friends again and more. With this new announcement, I know who to thank. So, thank you Amy, for not giving up on us. Sure, I felt like the little kid I had been; sad and upset with OVMK closing, but I know you'll run things much better here in MMK.
I'll be sure not to get so sick again this time LOL.

-Susany ;)

V_MK

I've got a dream
Hopefully you guys will handle running this server in a professional and mature manner and not be power hungry and show favoritism like others have done. Forums are for giving our opinions and constructive criticism, reporting glitches, and things that should be/need to be said. People should not be banned and/or have their posts deleted because of doing things that were intended on the boards. If we don't give feedback then how is the game supposed to feel like home again? Hope we are not silenced here. :) Thank you for keeping our dream alive. Can't wait to play again! Especially with the games. :) Pirates is next right?! :P

Amy I was always behind you and must also thank you for your in-game activity as a player. Best of luck with the developments and I cannot wait to see what's in store :) always here to help!

Halcyon

Status
Not open for further replies.