Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkles

espressonist said:
sparkles said:
Has anyone heard if it is opening tonight or when?
We thought so, because of some off hand comment.

Most people are assuming Friday or Saturday.

The reality is, they (very wisely) didn't give us a date. :)
Yeah i kept seeing things on twitter and I have asked about it but nothing yet. I think staff loves how we are all excited to jump into the game again. I would think friday or saturday as well but when ever it happens...it happens :)

espressonist said:
sparkles said:
Has anyone heard if it is opening tonight or when?
We thought so, because of some off hand comment.

Most people are assuming Friday or Saturday.

The reality is, they (very wisely) didn't give us a date. :)
Oh, that's great I didn't even know this was so close to reopening. Best luck to Amy and everyone on this project. (Hopefully the one's that needed to be removed were removed).

Amy it is sad to think of what they did to you. While the recreation of the game was for the pleasure of the fans, there are several fans that are disappointed. I was one of them. But now, we all have faith in you Amy :) Please dont let us fans down like what happened with OVMK. Ill support you from day one
Thanks Amy :)

Thank you very much for clearing all of this up for us, Amy. I knew for sure the post sounded silly, considering how you were very polite throughout the open days of VMK.

In the meantime, I get to celebrate the return of one of my most favorite emoticons ever. xP

Oh geez! I was so oblivious to the fact that they did this to you, Amy, and for that I am truly sorry.

I can't wait for the wonderful things you will be doing for MMK! Bring on the fireworks!! ;)

I'm so glad that you decided to improve and go on with the creation of this game!
I am on your side with everything you are doing!
I can't wait to play this fantastic game again that you are developing!
Thank you for bringing back countless memories for me and others! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.