Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delightful! :lol:

I'm happy to know that you came through! I watched your livestreams and knew there was going to be something happening.

Thank you for not giving up hope!

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
Thank you so much for not giving up on this game you developed. You were wronged yet you continue to develop it. I'll be bringing a lot of friends. :)

You're fantastic, Amy!

Thank you so much for making this possible in the first place and taking matters into your own hands when things got rough.

xwing

Amy,

Thank you for not giving up and deciding to bring VMK back as My Mystical Kingdom which to me sounds better anyways :) We are all behind you and all knew something was not right about what OVMK was trying to accuse you of. The truth of the matter is without you they would have never had the game running and would still be in development. You got involved with them and three months later the game was live which is amazing and shows how much more you know. We are looking forward to a great VMK experience and know you are going to make that happen. Thanks for everything and if you need anything please don't hesitate to let us know.

Xwing

And so we're back again. Thank you, Amy, for your efforts and determination. If you build it... they will come. :) Can't wait for fireworks -- my #1 game. :D

Rain

Amy, thank you so much! I love love love that you are not giving up on us and you are going to make an even better vmk! I'm so glad everyone is taking your side, because I never believed them from the very beginning. I'm looking forward for the days to come! (and yayy Kevin! Thank you for helping us all). :D

Rain said:
Amy, thank you so much! I love love love that you are not giving up on us and you are going to make an even better vmk! I'm so glad everyone is taking your side, because I never believed them from the very beginning. I'm looking forward for the days to come! (and yayy Kevin! Thank you for helping us all). :D
Glad to help! :)

Awe, Amy! Thank you for being such a trooper through all of this. I think I can say we all appreciate what you are doing. Keep up the good work girl. (;

MagicChrome

WOAHWOAHWOAH WAIT. So you're saying the game won't be run by immature 16 year olds? :O Not to mention any names or anything... *cough cough* Grace *cough cough*

Horse

Amy,

Thank you for all you have done. I'm happy you didn't let anyone keep you down or destroy your dreams. Best of luck in going forward.
I can't wait to play the minigames again, especially Fireworks and Mansion. Everything I had seen up to this point has been amazing.
See you in the game!

Cheers,
Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.