Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I went away for 3 weeks and so much has happened!
I'm so sorry they did that to you, Amy, that's really...stupid. The way they worded it in the announcement really put me off.
Thank you for continuing!

(also yaaaay fireworks <3)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
So glad you're doing this Amy! I'm so excited! Thank you so much for all the wonderful work you did at OVMK, it's a shame it was wasted on the likes of them, but I believe MMK will be 100x better because an honest and true person is working on it. You handled yourself swimmingly, and thank you for offering information when the team and staff of OVMK won't even comment or answer questions. Anyone who brings up the topic on the forums is silenced, or threatened. It's truly sad to see all your hard work go up in flames with OVMK, but MMK is like the phoenix rising from the ashes :) and I know it will be great. Keep up the good work Amy! I'm rooting for you! You have my full support girl :).

Your friend,

leo

future imagineer
marry me

sparkles

wow the last few days have been crazy. congrats to you and your staff. cant wait to see what you bring to the game.you did such a great job before...i know you can do it again!

Krista

I cannot BEGIN to say how happy I am that YOU are in charge, and the immature acts of grace & the rest of the team are in the past. I have always found you so much sweeter then them, and I feel so much more confident that YOU are in charge. I hope this game grows smoothly and everything goes as you planned.

Don't let anybody get you down amy! Program on!

pdawgwright said:
glad you are back. DO you know if OVMK is shut down like DIsney got to it or something
To Answer your question truthfully: We dont know whats going on with them. There probably scared out of there boots to properly act.

Foamy

I'm really glad you're going to be working on this now. I actually quit OVMK the day before all of this went down, and it looks like I was pretty justified. Excited to see what you have planned.

I have nothing against OVMK but Amy appeared to be the one carrying the entire project. Now that they have their shell of the kingdom they thought they could easily kick her out but at the end of the day it's going to be slow progress from there without her! #TeamAmy

Status
Not open for further replies.