Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry that they did what they did to you. After all of your dedication, it was terrible to see you demoted due to something they couldn't even prove to us. I wish you the best of luck getting MMK up and going! Thank you for creating this for us. Although I loved the idea of playing OVMK, I don't really want to play if it is being run by a bunch of immature and shady teenagers. You seem much more mature than the bunch of them and I hope that you won't disappoint us :) Thank you again, Amy!

Savvy

Amy. Thank you so much for all you have done and are continuing to do. Even after that whole OpenVMK fiasco, you still cared enough about the project and its fans to keep going with it. I can happily say I will leave that corrupt community for this one, because it's going to be a whole lot better.

I am very excited to be here and see how this game will take off. Amy, you're EXCELLENT when it comes to coding. I know this game will go far, and this wonderful community will always be here to back you up.

Savvy said:
Amy. Thank you so much for all you have done and are continuing to do. Even after that whole OpenVMK fiasco, you still cared enough about the project and its fans to keep going with it. I can happily say I will leave that corrupt community for this one, because it's going to be a whole lot better.

Amy was let go because all she cared about was attention. That's really the only reason she is doing this.

This is fantastic, Amy! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see VMK! I know you're going to rock it! :D

Blueburg

I'm excited that you're still continuing this Amy, that was so wrong that you were wrongfully accused of stuff, and that's just WAY too much drama. I just want a great game with no drama that I can play with friends, play games. The work you have done so far is amazing! It wouldn't be re-built the way it was without you. Great job and keep up the good work. :)

Grant

Get high through the lows
Looks amazing Amy!
Thank you so much for all your hard work, and I knew that you weren't the type to sabotage the game. :)
Can't wait to play!

Smitty

Amy, I'm glad you are able to do this not only for us but for yourself! It really means a lot that you would go to such lengths to bring the magic back to everyone. Just know that every single one of us appreciates everything that you do so rest assured we have your back 100%!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Thank you Amy. I have appreciated so much how you brought joy into so many lives. I am sorry you had to go through this ********. I look forward to seeing the new and improved MMK. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.