Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neverlander

Amy!! glad you're here and excited for the future. <3

Thank you so much Amy. You're the reason we were able to return to that amazing game. And you're able to do it again. I believe in you, I'm 100% sure we all believe in you. You go girl, you go.

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for doing this and providing us with the new game. I'm so excited for this. I was apart of the group that Lettie mentioned as well. It's great to have you back.

Amy I am so sorry you were treated so cruelly by staff at OVMK. Let it be known that we vmkers are family and we stick together and stand by you! Thank you again for all your hard work bringing VMK back alive!

Thank you so much for doing this for us Amy, I am extremely grateful(As are others of course). I can't wait to see what other amazing things you have in store for us!

I'm glad this worked out in the end, despite some of the poor decisions made on the other boards.

Are you still considering releasing the server source to the community? I saw it mentioned in the YouTube video and I still think this would be a great idea. I have some resources that I'd like to pull together for a project that has full transparency to the community. Sent you a PM on YouTube last night if you're interested. :)

Good luck with MMK!

Amy, I am so glad to see your forum up and running and to know MMK is on its way. I believed in your innocence and was banned from the other forums quickly for standing up for you. You have a whole group of people behind you that know you didn't do the things you were accused of. I am excited and cannot wait for the doors to open.

I'm so excited to hear that you are continuing on with the game!

I'm sorry for what happened to you, but it's for the best; you don't need them.

I can't begin to thank you enough for your dedication and for actually keeping us in the loop! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.