What are Host Events?

KING_COLLECTOR

Hello everyone, sorry for all my questions, I am still freshly back to the game, can someone please tell me what "Host Events" are? or what a "ride-a-thon" is ? Or if there is a post you can tag me in to read about it is can someone do that?

What are they ?

When are they?

How do I do it?

Are there prizes ?

Are there rare prizes ?

How often are these "events/contests" if they are contests ?

Are they hard to get into ?

Thanks so much guys !

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
host events are events hosted by official game staff whose jobs are to specifically make enjoyable events for players (you'll find them around the game sometimes and they have a HOST_ title). there's a few of them and they alternate hosting events. you can find the official schedule w times and what not on the website's event calendar.

when you find an event you want to attend, open up the rooms list on the game at the exact start time and enter the room asap. a lot of ppl go to these events since you can win exclusive prizes so you want to make sure you get in. otherwise u might have to wait in a long queue. except i don't think the queues are that long anyways but just play it safe.

@ me if you need any more help. :yay:

KING_COLLECTOR

host events are events hosted by official game staff whose jobs are to specifically make enjoyable events for players (you'll find them around the game sometimes and they have a HOST_ title). there's a few of them and they alternate hosting events. you can find the official schedule w times and what not on the website's event calendar.

when you find an event you want to attend, open up the rooms list on the game at the exact start time and enter the room asap. a lot of ppl go to these events since you can win exclusive prizes so you want to make sure you get in. otherwise u might have to wait in a long queue. except i don't think the queues are that long anyways but just play it safe.

@ me if you need any more help. :yay:
THANKS AGAIN !!