What are you reading?

I just finished the last book in "The Elite" series "The One." I always am sad to end a series and want something new to read soooo what are you reading right now? :bounce:

Otters

I'm reading Brave New World for a project at school. and then I have a bunch of other books I bought that
I haven't started or anything so I need to stop buying them tbh.

Myth

I haven't read a book in years. Every book we get assigned in school I just read online summaries because I have severe ADHD and when I read one page I completely forget what I read.

I'm in the middle of A Fault in Our Stars....parts of it hit a little too close to home, but I wanted to see what the hype was all about. Looking for Alaska, also by John Greene, is one of my favorite books so I'm not surprised that this one is good as well!

Note- Looking for Alaska has some content that may not be appropriate for all users.

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of A Fault in Our Stars....parts of it hit a little too close to home, but I wanted to see what the hype was all about. Looking for Alaska, also by John Greene, is one of my favorite books so I'm not surprised that this one is good as well!
I read A Fault in Our Stars and loved it. Maybe I should try Looking for Alaska. :)

MarinaAnchor

Frying pans, who knew?
If you have not read them yet, I highly recommend reading the Divergent series!

I personally like it more than The Hunger Games. :clap:

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i haven't read a book in months, but i have a list of books i want to read this summer.

I am currently reading the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon, and the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison. Definitely not for all ages, but if your a fan of historical fiction/time travel, you'll love Outlander. If you are into urban fantasy, you will love the Rachel Morgan series.

Klamath

wants to go to france
This week, The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Fredrich Engels (history class, yay!). I also read a philosophy textbook! All for class, though.

I haven't had the time to read non-academic books, so meh. I'll get to some during summer break!

I'm a reader when it comes to being bored in school.
With that being said, I usually don't really read on my own, like at home..
I've been reading "The Fault In Our Stars" and I've actually been reading it at home. It's soo good.

So I read a few meh stuffs because I needed to read something until I can start The Giver series, and well what I did read kinda sucked but guess they're okay for teenyboppers. I read

By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead
Eleanor & Park
The Ocean at the End of the Lane

Need to find better novels to read. Ooh and I bought my A&P II lab manual and textbook today. I'm excited to read them! Seriously!