What are you reading?

perksofamy

Im reading too many books right now lol. I have a bad habit of starting and then stopping books heh...
my favourite atm though is Cress by Marissa Meyer its part of The Lunar Chronicles Series and I highly recommend it if you enjoy fairytales with a futuristic dystopian twist :D

booglie

I'm reading Walden Two by B.F. Skinner. It's about a social and behavioral experiment within a utopian society, really makes you think about some of the ways we could change the way society could change for the better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I read a bunch of books at a time because scatter-brained.
oOoOOOoo so I'm reading:
Narcissus and Goldmund by Herman Hesse.
Memories, Dreams, Reflections by Carl Jung.
and... The Holotropic Mind by Stanislav Grof.

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
I just finished Gone Girl which was sooo amazing! I absolutely loved it.
I'm now reading The Girl on the Train which is alright. Not nearly as good as Gone Girl but it's pretty good so far.

Jessy

Barista Extraordinaire
Currently re-reading the Percy Jackson series because I'm obsessed. Right now, I'm on the Battle of the Labyrinth.

Ahhh!! No wayy!!! I just started the Selection series and Im trying to get ahold of the second one!! My library doesnt have it in yett :sulk::stubborn:

@PIGGIESARECOOL
I just finished book two of the Selection series last week, I hope you find a copy to read! After I finish the book I'm currently on I'm gonna start the 3rd one. (which I have signed!!):cheer:
Good luck on getting book two in your hands to continue your journey to find The One! :):hearts:

@PIGGIESARECOOL
I just finished book two of the Selection series last week, I hope you find a copy to read! After I finish the book I'm currently on I'm gonna start the 3rd one. (which I have signed!!):cheer:
Good luck on getting book two in your hands to continue your journey to find The One! :):hearts:
AHHH Sooo jealouusss!! I only have Four (By Veronica roth) and Legend (by Mari Lu) signed!! I cant wait to start the next one..Who do u like better Aspen or Maxon?

@PIGGIESARECOOL
I flip flop between the two such as America does haha! I was pro-Maxon in the first book mostly because I didn't find Aspen that likeable. But Aspen has a few good moments in book two that are redeeming. I think going into the 3rd book though, I favor Maxon.:)
Edit: Jealous of your signed books! I own those two but neither are signed. I know I have a few others signed but the only one I can think off the top of my head is Teardrop by Lauren Kate. Mostly because the cover is so pretty so I display it on my shelf haha!

@Neocissa I loveed aspen...mainly because he knows how to treat a lady..But i lovedd Maxon because hes soo sweet and u can really tell how hard hes trying..Aspen just gives u a certain feeling and im pullin for Maxon <3