What are you reading?

A couple days ago, I just finished reading Descendants, Isle of the lost tomorrow im starting on believe in yourself and your dreams, reccomended by tashaactress

Merida

Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
I'm so far behind, I'm just now working on the Harry Potter series :P

I started book 4 this morning (:
Better that you are late in reading them then to never read them at all- they are fantastic books!

I am currently reading "All I know Now" by Carrie Hope Fletcher, she's a British youtuber and a west-end star. Some of you may know who she is!

Currently reading Paper Towns by John Green. Well, I'm not exactly reading it. I'm one of those people were I can either read for 4 days or not read for 4 months. It's a struggle honestly. I mean, there's netflix and vmk that distracts me so. I haven't seen the movie yet unfortunately, but one of these days I will.

I haven't read a proper book in ages, however I've been following a story called 'Loser' for 4 years that, when the author is done, she's gonna get published. And I read a LOT of fanfiction. And I mean a lot.

Ghost Boy: The Miraculous Escape of a Misdiagnosed Boy Trapped Inside His Own Body - Martin Pistorius
I love non-fiction and biography books.
I also love graphic novels so I'm also reading Bone Complete Cartoon Epic by Jeff Smith.

Cress by Marissa Meyer! :D

The Walking Dead - Compendium Three. I try to keep as up to date on the comics as much as I can. It is one of my favorite book series of all time. If I were to add up all three compendiums together it would fly over 3200 pages total. :wut: