What are you reading?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Everyone here is reading stories, as I'm over here reading Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick.
It's the stories of some North Korean defectors, as she interviewed them. It's fascinating but incredibly sad.

I swear I read too many books. Currently re-reading one of my favorite books Battle Royale by Koushun Takami. It's the book that the Hunger Games wish it could've been. :whistle:
i saw this and went to the store to get this book and oh my god!! i'm only a few chapters in so far but i'm in love already

Kingdom Keepers VII: The Insider! I wanted to reread the series and finally finish the 5th book and read the 6th and 7th books. I feel like the books have so much filler, but oh well.

D.Va

Literal Princess
I just finished Cress by Marissa Meyer and I'm starting Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. I bought the book when it first came out and it's been on my shelf ever since, so I figured I should give it some love :) ALSO is anyone here as obsessed with Sarah J Maas as I am??????????[DOUBLEPOST=1470210661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cress by Marissa Meyer! :D
JUST FINISHED IT. #KaiderForLife #Wolflet #CRESSWELL

In the process of reading The Stand by Stephen King. It's the largest book I've ever read at merely 1500 pages long. I'm about halfway through it, and it's easily one of the greatest books ever written.

*It does have a downside though and that is loooooooooong chapters. I like books with short chapters. Many chapters in this book are like 50 pages long. It get's long winded very quickly.

I'm not a Cassandra Clare fan but I've read the first two books of TMI and Clockwork Angel, so I decided to give her another try. I'm about a quarter of the way through Clockwork Prince and so far I'm intrigued. Hopefully I can finish TMI and TID just to say that I gave her every chance to win my fandom.

Fahrenheit 451, so far it's been a good read, but the idea of living in a world without books is rather frightening. Who knows, we may not be far from it the way things are going...

Just finished The Girl on the Train. It's no wonder it's a bestseller! If anyone else knows any other novels like this aside from Gone Girl, let me know :)

I'm reading the latest book in the White Rabbit Chronicles called A Mad Zombie Party! It's a different twist on Alice in Wonderland with "zombies" and she's a slayer lol but it's a phenomenal series! I've read all of the books at least twice! They're so good! Perfect blend of action, love, and drama!