What Are You Thankful For?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I'm thankful for so much this year, and I already posted this (in the form of word vomit because it literally just all came out) on another forum thread, so I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm thankful for being able to take care of my Gram the last 4 years and form a better relationship with her before she passed away on October 30th.

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving everyone. Eat lots of food. Diets are not existent on Thanksgiving.
Sorry to hear about your Gram. She was lucky to have a person like YOU taking care of her. It takes a special person to open their hearts like you did. I bet she is also happy about the relationship she was able to have with you!

Sorry to hear about your Gram. She was lucky to have a person like YOU taking care of her. It takes a special person to open their hearts like you did. I bet she is also happy about the relationship she was able to have with you!
Thanks, hun. It wasn't something I ever expected to do, but I enjoyed it. We watched the Young and the Restless every day lol Silly things I never would've done unless I was there taking care of her. I have lasting memories that I'm so thankful for. We didn't have much of a relationship before this all happened. Thank you for your kind words. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving<3

I am thankful for my family,friends, livelihood, and being able to have these moments/memories that I'll cherish forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.