Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I use Firefox as my primary browser but utilize Internet Explorer to pay bills and Google to run other things.

Firefox flanked by Chrome.

Firefox is a lot less resource-heavy. I prefer Chrome's dev tools, and Flash works better on there for some reason.

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic
Well... I use Google Chrome for everything EXCEPT MyVMK because it stopped working for me on Chrome, so I have to use Firefox for MyVMK. Of course, I could just use Firefox for everything, but I really like using Google Chrome. So basically I'm just making things 10x more complicated than they need to be.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Google Chrome all the way! :awright:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Google Chrome - IE is a nightmare and is slow as molasses for me; Firefox is good but it has this horrid bug that depletes RAM and that I do not like; Never heard of Opera; and Safari is a headache I just do not wish to venture in to (besides I have an Alienware 14, not a MAC so no need for Safari).

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Chrome is too big and bulky compared to safari on mac, so i don't use it. Safari is super fast on mac..

For PC though, i think Firefox is kicking butt in the browser world with it's new update.

well i was using Internet Explorer for the longest time but then one day it stopped working for some weird reason and i noticed i had Mozilla Firefox on my computer so ive been using that mostly. but also switching back to Internet Explorer

mark

10 mins late to everything
well i was using Internet Explorer for the longest time but then one day it stopped working for some weird reason and i noticed i had Mozilla Firefox on my computer so ive been using that mostly. but also switching back to Internet Explorer
You use internet explorer? When did you post this message, the minute I posted the thread ;)

I have Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Chrome installed. Which one I use depends on what I am working on and/or what I am testing for. For MyVMK, I generally use Chrome or Firefox.

Navii

I use Google Chrome for the most part. It is faster, and the interfance is simplistic and easy to use. Every once and awhile I'll use Mozilla Firefox though.