What Disney Park Attraction you get excited to go ride?

What don't I get excited to ride? But mine that really get me are Space Mountain (giggled/laughed the whole ride last week), Matterhorn, Everest, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder.... Do you sense a theme? Is it because big drops and coasters? Is it because their mountains? Who knows. ;P

Actually Rockin' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror are huge loves of mine too and I get giddy every time.[DOUBLEPOST=1447210303][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay so I'm not sure if this counts as an attraction, but I always get excited to ride the monorail... I know I'm weird.
Two words. Monorail... surfing...

Merida

Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
All of them... or is that not an applicable option?? I really like Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror, but also Rock N Roller Coaster for its incredible feature of Aerosmith.:hearts:

Katharine

A few of my favorites are Rock N Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest and The Snow White Mine Train! (But I love all of the roller coasters throughout the parks... those are just my top 3). I also love the PPR ride as well as Dumbo... and the Aladdin Carpet ride... i'm a sucker for everything really <3

Space Mountain, Pirates, Mansion, Peter Pan, Big Thunder, Splash, Everest, or Soarin! Ahhh!!!! I can't wait to go back!

There's literally not a bad ride at any of the parks. It's so hard to choose, but if I must it's Splash Mountain and Carousel of Progress.
COP holds a big importance in my life as it's my grandpa's favorite ride at any of the parks. I remember him giving me the history behind the ride and how he rode it when he was young. It was the first ride we rode together. Plus I've always found it so cool how the ride made you feel like you were living in that specific time period. Probably just the history nerd in me!