What Disney Pins Do You Have on your Real-Life Lanyard?

I haven't gotten around to posting the new pins I got when I went last month. I'm working on making my own pin boards. I'm going to focus on collecting WDW Chasers and Cheshire Cat Pins.

On a side note... I hate scrappers :rage:

Did someone just say PINS?!?!
So before I show you my collection I have a confession to make... I'm a pin-trading addict. Let me quickly tell you how it started. 2 years ago a pal and I ditched work (don't do this) and went to Disney for the day after a personal life altering event happened to her. Long story short we were buying some items and the cast member informed us we were illegible to buy the starter pack at a discounted price. So what did we do? we bought them. Right after we ran around magic kingdom like children asking to trade with cast members... ran into the same one a second time without realizing it. Fast forward we've both a little caught up in the craze and took our collection to the next level.
Here is my prized possession, my landyard. It's heavy and filled with pins from California's Disney Soda Shop Fountain (if you live in California you must go!) and pins from Disneyland Paris from my backpacking trip I took earlier this summer, as well as some I traded with fellow pin traders in Epcot over the years.
PS: you can by semi-perm backs for these pins on ebay, you can message me I'll get you the link of who I buy them from. You put them on and they stay on no matter what and you can easily take them off vs the disney perm back ones with the key.
This is my collectable board. A friend painted it for my birthday last year.
You'll notice I have almost all of the perfume bottles; the last two (Elsa and Anna) I have I just couldn't find in my boxes right now but I'm in the process of putting them in a frame :aww:
This is one of my pin boards with my collectable but not what I collect real pins that i liked. They just dont really belong in my princess collection but I still wanna keep them.
Another one of my "doesnt really go anywhere but I like them"
Pins i have yet to put somewhere or I carry around for trading with me in the parks also my first cast-member only pin is the Daisy and the artist proof that a friend traded for from Scoop Sanderson for me
Lastly for all my hardcore disney lovers this isn't a pin but a fully-functioning magic band that i painted for myself. I'm sort of a huge Rapunzel fan so it's all about her.

Nnilak

Did someone just say PINS?!?!
So before I show you my collection I have a confession to make... I'm a pin-trading addict. Let me quickly tell you how it started. 2 years ago a pal and I ditched work (don't do this) and went to Disney for the day after a personal life altering event happened to her. Long story short we were buying some items and the cast member informed us we were illegible to buy the starter pack at a discounted price. So what did we do? we bought them. Right after we ran around magic kingdom like children asking to trade with cast members... ran into the same one a second time without realizing it. Fast forward we've both a little caught up in the craze and took our collection to the next level.
Here is my prized possession, my landyard. It's heavy and filled with pins from California's Disney Soda Shop Fountain (if you live in California you must go!) and pins from Disneyland Paris from my backpacking trip I took earlier this summer, as well as some I traded with fellow pin traders in Epcot over the years.
PS: you can by semi-perm backs for these pins on ebay, you can message me I'll get you the link of who I buy them from. You put them on and they stay on no matter what and you can easily take them off vs the disney perm back ones with the key.
This is my collectable board. A friend painted it for my birthday last year.
You'll notice I have almost all of the perfume bottles; the last two (Elsa and Anna) I have I just couldn't find in my boxes right now but I'm in the process of putting them in a frame :aww:
This is one of my pin boards with my collectable but not what I collect real pins that i liked. They just dont really belong in my princess collection but I still wanna keep them.
Another one of my "doesnt really go anywhere but I like them"
Pins i have yet to put somewhere or I carry around for trading with me in the parks also my first cast-member only pin is the Daisy and the artist proof that a friend traded for from Scoop Sanderson for me
Lastly for all my hardcore disney lovers this isn't a pin but a fully-functioning magic band that i painted for myself. I'm sort of a huge Rapunzel fan so it's all about her.
Uggghhh I love those 2 Rapunzel ones on the bottom of your lanyard!

Also I'm thinking of starting a Pluto collection. I'm not really like a fan of Pluto, but I think I could do some cute stuff with a collection of him haha

RebeccaRock

IMG_2579 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2580 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2585 - Copy.JPG

Pluto_Pin.JPG

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Bump This With My Updated Lanyard :)

Yes I really Like Pink Marie, Lady and Wendy <3