What do YOU want to happen with the game?

Something I'd love to see changed is the favoritism and bias towards certain players. It's kind of ridiculous when you see some people winning the contests over and over again because they are liked more by the staff. They could have some of the worst rooms put into the contest yet still win because of this. Over the years it has gotten worse and worse and will keep doing this unless some change happens. I'd love it if a new person could win the BGR contest each time so everyone has a fair shot of obtaining the prizes rather than the same people getting and being able to hoard and trade them for excessive amounts of money. It's just another way the MyVMK economy is dying.

MsMaryMack

I would LOVE to have the Hidden Mickey quests back. I remember doing these quests in Old VMK and I absolutely loved it! Lots of fun and it gave users something to do every time they logged on. Plus, this lets users spend their credits on film because you needed a lot of it to finish the quest.

I would also like to have the ability to purchase the camera and film. I've tried over and over again and have never received it.

MAGIC! I see all of these other users with all of these exotic magic abilities and yet there is no way for me to get them. You can definitely make some seasonal or obtainable at a specific time, but the ones like bat and levitation (I think that's what it's called) should be available at any time.....just like the diver's suit and space suit, quests will be the best and most interactive way to obtain these. (It' no fun when they can be purchased in the Inner-space shop for xxxxxxxx amount of credits)

And as it is said numerous times before....more quests with more prizes. Give the users a reason to log on everyday. Don't get me wrong, I love going on and chatting with others, but there is only so much you can do before this becomes a past time. Bring back more quests and you will surely see an increase in user activity.

Christa

probably sleeping
Readily available quests that can be played year round for a prize depending on the difficulty. Perhaps a small, medium, and large quest where the difficulty gets harder and harder and the prizes get larger and larger? I find that the only problem with weekly quests is that some people can't log in for the hour that they're available. Just an idea.

A super quick suggestion would be cool to have some kind of "shop kiosk" where we can list everything we have "for sale" or for trade. It'd be a lot easier for people to trade with us or make offers. (Though, I'm assuming that this is a super difficult thing to code into the game.)

Last edited:
Please more re-releases, more quests, release OG items that haven't been added yet, more OG Infernos released ;), an Amy NPC.
My fiance wants checkers. Even if it's traditional style for now instead of the VMK version with the magics.
Thank you!

Last edited:
I would LOVE to have the Hidden Mickey quests back. I remember doing these quests in Old VMK and I absolutely loved it! Lots of fun and it gave users something to do every time they logged on. Plus, this lets users spend their credits on film because you needed a lot of it to finish the quest.

I would also like to have the ability to purchase the camera and film. I've tried over and over again and have never received it.

MAGIC! I see all of these other users with all of these exotic magic abilities and yet there is no way for me to get them. You can definitely make some seasonal or obtainable at a specific time, but the ones like bat and levitation (I think that's what it's called) should be available at any time.....just like the diver's suit and space suit, quests will be the best and most interactive way to obtain these. (It' no fun when they can be purchased in the Inner-space shop for xxxxxxxx amount of credits)

And as it is said numerous times before....more quests with more prizes. Give the users a reason to log on everyday. Don't get me wrong, I love going on and chatting with others, but there is only so much you can do before this becomes a past time. Bring back more quests and you will surely see an increase in user activity.
They do periodic magic sales in the magic shop if you read the newsletter it'll tell you if they're gonna be on sale :)

Honestly, I would love just an overall reset. The quality of the items has gone down over time, new people joining are excluded from all those old items from 3 years ago. VMK itself was only open for 2 years. The staff has learned by now what builds a good economy, perhaps it is time to give it a revisit.

Also don't be afraid to repeat themes or rerelease items.

Honestly, I would love just an overall reset. The quality of the items has gone down over time, new people joining are excluded from all those old items from 3 years ago. VMK itself was only open for 2 years. The staff has learned by now what builds a good economy, perhaps it is time to give it a revisit.

Also don't be afraid to repeat themes or rerelease items.
I think this would sting at first, but would be better long term for everyone. I do appreciate them rereleasing old items and hope they continue to do that.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Would love re-releases as well as new releases. Back in OG VMK I never got to get some of the original items and would still love a chance at getting them. I may not be on much because of a busy schedule but would love a chance at the cool OG items I love. Thanks :)

Jubi

MyVMK has been running for almost three years now, and in that time there have been a lot of problems. A lot of the players seem to want some kind of big change, feel like something is missing from the game, so I'm here to ask, what do YOU personally want? What are your problems with the game and how do you think they can be fixed? Be completely honest, just don't attack anyone because that's not necessary..

Note to mods: please check with me before moderating this post, thank you.

EDIT: If you don't want to post publicly, send me a PM on the forums.
Hi, I just started playing myvmk again after a couple years and immediately was surprised that certain things have not yet changed, which reminded me of why I stopped before. Other than making the game playable on macs, I would really like to see an update in the inventory and clothing windows.

First of all, instead of having to scroll through all items of clothing 1 by 1 looking for a certain tshirt, we should be able to scroll through our clothing inventory, which is a zoomed out inventory, and click "wear" when we find what we are looking for. The way it is now just takes too long and it's frustrating.

Secondly, I wish that there were updates to the furniture inventory. To minimize searching time, I think the furniture should be grouped into subcategories, ie Chairs, Walls, Rides, Misc.

Lastly, it would be nice if there were "undo" and "redo" buttons in our rooms, for when we are building. The way things are now, if I want to change a room layout just to "see" how it would look a different way, I am not able to go back to the way I had it before if I don't like the new way. Then I have to rebuild it all, if I can even remember how it was. Adding these buttons would make designing rooms much more enjoyable.

I hope this helps, and will be looking forward to their implementations! Thanks.

schreckfan

Hey @Amy id like to see the old rares that have disappeared from the game be recirculatwd back into the new economy of players that still play vmk. So the trading aspect of vmk comes back somewhat. Not huge amounts of these items given away. Just enough to recirculate back in. Alot of banned players or whatever Is going on alot of thise items were taken away. Id love to see the furniture side of vmk xome back to existence thanks

I'd love to see rereleases of old items as well. I didn't start properly playing until this year so I've pretty much missed all the releases of original VMK items - and I think there's quite a lot of people in my position as well. I feel like a lot of items, released early in the game, will have been lost due to people leaving, etc. Also ,at the moment I'm finding it hard to build up a collection of stuff as I have to buy older items off of other players, and if there isn't many of the item in the game then it's either really hard to find or costs a ridiculous amount. Personally, I'd love to see some of the original VMK items released, like the old magic such as buried in treasure, the old princess outfits and tiaras/ears. I know it's a bit old school and I know that there's been loads of new items designed specifically for myVMK which are really nice, but it'd be really cool to have a few more original VMK stuff circulating. Could even be some kind of old school theme for the month. It'd be so cool to be reminded of some of the original VMK stuff each week. :look:

I also really enjoy the competitions like the build a castle/float ones. I feel like they get you playing more during the month. I also like the quests/events/crates/chests/SITs, I feel like they give you an incentive and a reason to keep logging in. :)