What do YOU want to happen with the game?

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i would like to see more variety of clothes. maybe once a week a new outfit?

also, this is pretty simple - but when i no longer need certain color pixels...
i'd rather be able to sell them in 5s or 10s like how we buy them. because pixels are credits i could use back!

More flash sales but with higher prices so that some credits get spent since most people have such a surplus and there isn’t many rares that circulate around anymore

PHPGuru

@Victoria They do that already with SITS, and Pirate Treasure. Remy hat this month is going for like 100k - 160k and the full sits lanyard is 40k as well. How much more do you want haha :p Not to mention that I just cme back and literally sold my gingerbread comp house to someone for 500k.

Victoria

Is the remy hat something they have sold before? I want them to bring back old items. If they do that with the chests then okay but it not that's what I'm suggesting.
@Victoria They do that already with SITS, and Pirate Treasure. Remy hat this month is going for like 100k - 160k and the full sits lanyard is 40k as well. How much more do you want haha :p Not to mention that I just cme back and literally sold my gingerbread comp house to someone for 500k.
ant

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?
Bring back the other shops as well? I know you can trade w/ other users to get what used to be sold in the original shops, but it's kinda frustrating having Emporium being the only shop that offers specials or just clothing, in general.

Astro_wanda

When you wish upon a.. godparent. "FAIRIES!?"
I truly just wish to see re-releases of old and original items from the OG game. Things I know that were first released with MyVMK. Such as the Princess dresses, and other things newer players have missed out on. I played the original game 10 years ago, and have just come across this new version which has made me unmistakably happy. I'd like to see old all the original stuff pop back up in an event or shop of some sort. Thank you!

The photo mickeys were so much fun maybe include that again? I loved going into a room and trying to find the hidden mickeys
thats one of the first things i tried to do when i joined myvmk in October(2017)! :please:
I got the film and took one of the ship at the fantasyland store but.. nothing but weird messages happened ):
I really hope that comes back (eventually, no rush)