What does this mean in the newsletter about the rides

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I saw this and wondered:
  • When will my room be judged?
    Judging began on February 28th and will continue into March. Please make sure your ride is working properly as the judges will only visit your room once.
I know many rides have glitches in them. I do not believe it is the fault of the team but something that is happening in the game. If they took the time to build it I feel a second effort should be made by that staff.

How can a team fix a glitch that does not happen all the time. Heck even on dark rides we are having issues. How could this have been prevented. This did not seem to be this issue with water rides.

I understand that hosts have limited amount of time. But beyond hours went into these rides.

Also I noticed after we had the riding problem when we were all riding without carts this became more of an issue.

I find this post kind of disheartening. For I believe it is a clash of different items in a room with the Everest teleporters. Some say if it hits room limit. That is not the case in many rooms I rode. Also I found different browsers effected the rides. Or lag in the game can really effect the rides. Or too many riding a ride. It can be a ton of things. Majority have no idea how pieces work we put them in our rooms in good faith that they will work properly.

I was having a awful time with my chrome browser getting through a lot of rides I switch and it did not effect my riding as much.

So we hope and pray a host did not have an issue to have a chance. This is just deflating to many many teams.

For I have rode many rides and froze. Gone back and had no issues.

Last edited:

ShellePenn

Pretty sure they mean that your ride is connected and the porters are in place....
I tried a couple rides from the list that was open to the public, and one in particular wasn't connected all the way and there wasn't a ride start to finish the ride. It was weird.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well that is what I was hoping. I am sure they will take game glitches into consideration :) Would be nice to know from the people judging that this is the case. :) Would make a lot of people be much happier :)

I agree, I have one room maxed out at 500 items and that will inevitably cause lag or glitches, but it shouldn't be evaluated any less than a room with only 10 items. Hopefully it's just the ride and not the rooms!