What food(or candy or drink) do you miss?

Neda

What's something food-related that you used to love that's no longer available?

For me: Hot Pockets Twisted Stix. I legit remember coming home one day all excited bcs my mom had just gone grocery shopping so I was ready to eat some and when I couldn't find them in the freezer I had a complete meltdown lol.

I also really really miss Hubba Bubba Bubble Jug's
:please:

What I miss isn't unavailable, but it's an item only available in the Summer at Aldi. Philly cheese steak raviolis D: I'm no longer near an Aldi store, nor is it Summer. I will miss it very much ;n;

It's japanese candy XD
My dude, they still sell these... like everywhere... at least here they do. If you're desperate and not wanting to drive all over, find a Japanese Import market if there's one near you and you'll be able to get the biggest bag imaginable or a myriad of weird/wonderful flavors.

I miss dunk-a-roos, and those literal cereal bars.

There were many a 5am morning where one of these was opened and shoved into a wee Moth's mouth as she attempted to school on time for pre-school band practice.

Neda

My dude, they still sell these... like everywhere... at least here they do. If you're desperate and not wanting to drive all over, find a Japanese Import market if there's one near you and you'll be able to get the biggest bag imaginable or a myriad of weird/wonderful flavors.

I miss dunk-a-roos, and those literal cereal bars.

There were many a 5am morning where one of these was opened and shoved into a wee Moth's mouth as she attempted to school on time for pre-school band practice.
I remember these and I had such high hopes for them but I bought the Fruity Pebbles kind and it smelled/tasted like rotten milk so I never tried any of the others.. :no: