what food reps your state?

omg lol when u said cheese steak i automatically thought of PA and i'm like where does she live tho so i did that little research about da keystone state and guess what >.> Pennsylvania lol[DOUBLEPOST=1414634369][/DOUBLEPOST]
p sure its oranges or tangerines b/c
well all of 'murica is p much mcdonalds

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
I want to say Sonoran hot dog for Arizona, but I think Mexican food in general works. There's not really one thing that you think of and go oh yea, that's quintessential Arizona.
i lived in AZ for a year, & there are so many food options there, its crazy.

in North Dakota i would have to say knoephla and kuchen....... wouldn't even be surprised it no one knows what either of those are lol
that sounds familiar to me... maybe if i have seen it, i would know...

Jasmine

According to some random website, boiled peanuts apparently. It actually kind of makes sense though. My dad was obsessed with them and if you're ever at a baseball park here (Alabama), you're likely to see them somewhere.

supernovagirl

here in florida all we eat are oranges
all of our meals include some sort of food that uses oranges
our skin is turning orange, not because of our unnecessary use of tanning beds and spray tans, but because of how many oranges we eat in a day
orange chicken, orange juice, orange zested cookies
i walk outside and i see an orange grove
driving home from college? all i see on i-95 are orange groves (and an inmate garden but they're probably growing oranges)
the oranges are taking over, one cold snap at a time
BUT WAIT? WHAT IS THAT? i make it to indian river... and i see signs for grape fruit
i am saved
grapefruit has saved me

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
Ohio

City Food (Cincinnati): Skyline Chili
State Food (Ohio): Chocolate Buckeyes
:bbq:

[DOUBLEPOST=1415564176][/DOUBLEPOST]
philly cheesesteaks, philly pretzels, hershey's chocolate.
if you've been tp philadelphia you know how good philly food is. ♥
Oh How I miss Philly food..
:cry: