what food reps your state?

Rygo

It all started with a Mouse
Colorado would probably be Rocky mountain oysters. Not that I would recommend them, not bad, but nothing to write home about.
Now if we are talking adult beverages, for sure The Rio margaritas!!! Best ever! (Food is OK, but I'm from California, so I just call it fake Mexican food ;) )

Zelena

I have to go with pizza (mainly for NYC), buffalo wings, and jell-0 for NY. Looked up information about NY state and we're apparently also famous for Thousand Island Dressing, salt potatoes, and garbage plates. I've also been told chicken riggies originated in NY state.

Bless my sate for creating my favorite kind of chicken wings:halcyon:

I'm from NY, Long Island and when I got pizza from my university (in Washington D.C.) I folded my pizza and everyone looked at me wondering why am I folding it XD

Nnilak

Arizona has so many different kinds of food, I think though we have mostly mexican food.. so I'd have to say either Tamales or Fry Bread. I see that stuff being sold everywhere.

LadyMagic

Haha I don't even know for Arkansas.. definitely stuff that I hate. I live like so near the Tyson chicken headquarters so I'm guessing allllll the chicken. and fried pickles. Bleh.

Last edited: