What is the most efficient way to earn credits?

Elictras

I make science jokes, but only periodically.
Hey there guys! It's been a while since I've played VMK - what do you suggest being the most efficient way to earn credits?

imo aside from selling things in trades, :hat:
playing the Haunted Mansion game really racks up credits, especially on the weekend :626: :adventure:

i love playing haunted mansion with my friends. work with your friends and you will make a lot of credits. friendly pirates always works too

One way that may work for you is riding the Fantasyland Courtyard rides for sits magic to pull for the sits pins.. people (like me) will pay credits to those who have extras of these monthly pins from riding the rides because I don't have time to!

For me, joining a Friendly game of Pirates is the best way to earn credits! Though i find Haunted Mansion much more fun, I find it can get exhausting after a while! I can play Pirates for more than an hour whilst I'm also doing other stuff so I end up earning more! Also don't forget about selling the ash you get when you pull your sits or keys (if u don't want to keep them) bc the 50c each can add up quickly! I have 500ash saved that i keep as back up creds and thats 25k!

airham

Well, depends what you mean by "most efficient." Do you mean most efficient for just one person, or most efficient for everyone involved? Because if you have 7 friends that will do whatever you say, you can do friendly ship battles, have all of the opposing ships sail over to you, kill them all for 2 rounds, rinse and repeat, and just earn an obscene amount of credits and keys very quickly. That would be very efficient for you, but not really for anyone else. The opposition would be better off collecting shells at the grotto.

Short of that, the best method is probably still "friendly" ship battle. That would be much slower for you, since you only win half the time and during winning rounds, you only get to kill one boat as opposed to 4. But it's probably the best "fair" way to get credits. Ideally, you would get a squad together that joins quickly, and have one team be dutchmen, while the other uses black pearls. Have the boats meet in the middle, and have each pearl shoot one dutchman (pearls have three cannonballs and dutchmen have 4 health, so the dutchmen will still be alive) and then have each dutchman shoot back at its partner pearl, killing it instantly. This way, the pearls rack up some points before dying, and the dutchmen get more points for killing them. Changing ships after every round would be inefficient, though, so ideally everyone would use the same boat for many rounds before everyone switched.